What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Request for insight 12 man Dyno ppr WHIP (1 Viewer)

dwyadog

Footballguy
Greetings all,

league going into fourth year. Looking for insight for moves around the edges to further strengthen the team. Thinking perhaps of making a move for gurley? Prefer to trade picks for undervalued players but player trades work too. As always, will help in return.

have picks 1.12, 3.12, 4.12, 5.6

12 man ppr. Qb/rb/rb/wr/wr/flex/flex/te/d/k

Qb: Brady, dak,jimmy g
Rb: David Johnson, lesean mccoy, Jeremy hill, ty Montgomery, Dion Lewis, Andre Ellington, charcandrick west 
Wr: odb, aj green, brandin cooks, Sammy Watkins, Allen Robinson, martavis bryant, Cameron Meredith. Tyler Lockett, cordarrele patterson
Te: gronk, graham, Bennett
K: none
D: pats, Seahawks 

If you want Gurley you can offer up Robinson or Cooks and the 1.12 and see if they take either one of those. I would be willing to give Cooks, Hill, all your picks plus Bryant and Meredith for Gurley if I had this team. 

Robinson or Cooks by themselves should be enough to land Gurley. No way he's worth everything Ratbone has mentioned. You only overpay IMO, if a player puts you over the top. Your team is already good enough to win. Gurley doesnt change that IMO. 

In a PPR where you can start 4 WR I agree that Robinson or Cooks should be enough by themselves to land Gurley and that your team is good enough without him if not.

He is worth all those assets because none of those are game changers. He can be a game changer.  Also, you have plenty of depth. I do agree that you may be good enough to win without him though. 

I start by looking at your team and I think your biggest areas of need are RB and TE (your team looks pretty good as is). After David Johnson I don't see a long term guy I feel really good about at RB2.  Your TE are fine but this is supposed to be a great TE draft so if you don't do anything else one of those may be worth a look at 1.12.  I don't mind looking at a guy like Gurley to see his cost but if it were my team I would keep Odell, Green and Robinson intact and it would have to involve other pieces for me to go get Gurley.

Users who are viewing this thread