What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Canadian pharmacy (1 Viewer)

SoCalBroncoFan

Footballguy
Times are tough right now. Had surgery on Christmas Day and now my back is acting up. Lost my health insurance and paying out of pocket for prescriptions for stuff I have to have. Zone of the prescriptions cost upwards of $209.09 permuch and I have to pay to see the doctor every month since her either can't, or won't, wrote a 90 day scrip. Anyway I've locked online and there are tons of these pharmacies. I don't know which ones are real and reputable. I don't want to spend my money and sent some generic or fake stuff that isn't real. Anyone have experience with these might be able to recommend one?

Thanks

The one I know of is www.canadadrugs.com.  From the looks of their website they have a different owner (s) than the Pharmacist I know, but they have always been a reputable company. They are based in Winnipeg, Manitoba.

I would go with them. 

Most drug manufacturers will have copay reduction programs to take the cost down to low levels. Many times this will still apply if you have no insurance. 

There are also charitable foundations that can help with your prescription drug costs. There are numerous ones such as Good Days, that should be easily found via Google 

Is that alot or cheap?
Seems crazy high.  I haven't ordered any yet, but have been looking recently.  

Looking at the Aetna website, without an approved request/prescription from the doctor, my insurance shows that they will limit you to 6 pills a month for $35.  Using their mail-order system, where you get 3 months prescriptions for the price of 2 months - that would be 18 pills for $70.  (less than $4/pill).  I know this is HEAVILY subsidized but had no idea that the retail price was that high.  

Users who are viewing this thread