What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Cocktail PSA: GM75 (1 Viewer)

Otis

Footballguy
French 75s are great; but replace the gin with Grand Mariner, and simplify it, and basically do this:

2 parts champagne or proseccco

1 part Grand Mariner

1/2 part lemon juice

Then drink like nineteen of them.  Then be happy.  And thank old Oats for making your weekend nice.

/thread

Last edited by a moderator:
BUT OTIS I'M SO HAPPY AND YOU'RE SO RIGHT AND THAT MAKES ME REALLY ANGRY!!!

Just pour another, friendo.

But Otis that drink isn't manly!!  I like craft beer and craft bourbon!  Because I'm a man!!!

#### and pour another GM75

Mrs. O loaded; Otis getting lucky tonight :pickle:  

Otis children all eating Chef Boyardee tonight.  That or CPS coming to take them for the night.  I'm good either way.

This is eye opening.  All these years I was getting blitzed on beer and scotch and red wine.  It's like I was living in black and white in the first part of the Wizard of Oz.  NOW I'M SEEING IN COLOR.

Not sure what will last longer: Flynn as National Security Advisor, or this drunken bender.  

We used to call these the wall smashers. Made them for a cocktail party at my house and somebody ended up tripping and knocking a hole in the wall.

sneaky strong

Last edited by a moderator:
My girls are fighting and screaming at each other in the next room but I swear it sounds like Mozart right now. 

Daughter #2 going bananas because Daughter #1 is saying that her stuffed Dragon "Lightning" is faster than Daughter #1's stuffed dog "Zero."  It all sounds magical from the O-study.

Crap, glass empty.  RELOAD

Just got my 1,160th LinkedIn connection.  I don't know any of these ####### people. 

Seriously, the dragon has to be WAY ####### faster than the stupid dog.  Just saying. 

Dude--are you having a conversation with yourself in your own thread?   That must be some good stuff. Lol. Count me in!!!
Top 5 all-timers are allowed to do basically whatever they want.  And besides I'm Joe's John Hancock away from owning this forum.  He'll sell it to me just before it becomes completely and entirely irrelevant in the wake of Twitter.  But #######it I'll have a glorious time as the sun is setting. 

Facebook marketing is killing me. I can't tell you how many of the world's best slippers and scotch glasses I've bought from there in the past 2 months. By the way, they're all terrible and overpriced.  BUT THAT WON'T STOP ME.  MY CREDIT CARD KNOWS NO BOUNDS 

Mrs. O bathing one of our eleven children.  The others are eating hot dogs in the kitchen . They don't know how dangerously close they are right now to having no dinner; I could churn through that room like a German WWII pilot strafing and devouring every ### ####ed hot dog in sight. 

RELOADED AND READY

Watching CNN.  Wait, did Trump really make up some wild drama in SWEDEN?

If you're trying to figure out how best to top this off, I have a couple of suggestions.

- A cigar.  I've already had I think 5 today, so...

- John Scofield.  

"I want to die in this room."  -Monty Brewster

Wow this place is still fun as ever.  Everyone in the politics forum and soccer forum?

FUN

Well, we're out of GM.  Switching to red.

Too close for missiles; switching to guns. - Mister Pickles 

Been a while since we had a really good drunken Oats bender.  I'm digging it.  Let's get Oats to either gamble or buy something really expensive. 

Sounds like Otis has leaned into the - ACTIVATE SLEEP MODE button ...knowingly or unknowingly.  

Sweet liquor drinks followed by wine.  That's a major league hangover even for a pro.   

Users who are viewing this thread