What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Host Site for League (1 Viewer)

Helmet Head

Footballguy
Hi Everyone,

I'm looking for feedback in regard to which website you use for your football leagues.  I've been commish of our league since the mid 90s.  During that time we have used CBS, Yahoo, and MFL.  I liked MFL, but some of of owners were used to CBS and frowned on MFL.  We all liked CBS, but not the price to use it.  I used Yahoo for a few seasons, but I'm not a fan.

I've read some like onroto and fantrax.

Any feedback or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks for the help.

HH

MFL everyday and twice on Sunday!!!  Only one worth a crap. I have used them all,  and, I will not play on anything else. 

I have been die hard CBS for around 13 years... Yahoo was garbage, Espn was also not good, NFL.com site is actually decent, allows you to adjust scoring and have IDP players and has a price tag of $0, I looked into saving the $150 we pay for CBS a year and did a trial last year on NFL, we chose to stay with CBS just due to the amount of History we have logged, NFL won't really save all those stats/records.  I have only been on MFL for 1 league last year and now 3 this coming season, I do like it a lot tho

How is the live draft room on MFL?  I recall reading awhile back that it was not the greatest.  Can anyone offer some information regarding the MFL draft room?

Thanks,

I agree with all of the MFL love.  One of my leagues wanted a free site, and we have used Fleaflicker.com for years for that league.

Thanks again for the responses.  

How is the draft room on MFL?  I read there had been some issues with it.  Any feedback on this would also be appreciated.

Thanks,

Tim

Users who are viewing this thread