What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

{TRADE} Malcolm Mitchell in the Middle (1 Viewer)

evanhp

Footballguy
12team Dynasty • Standard • Mitchell is my WR7

Im looking to move Malcolm Mitchell to get another 1st rounder this year. The offer I have out right now is Mitchell + 2.6 + 4.8 for 1.07

He told me he is thinking about it.

I tried another trade for the 1.4 using Mitchell and/or Demayius Thomas with other owners and they wouldn't bite. I even included my (Late) 2018 1st and 1.4 and 1.6 wouldn't bite.

Where do you value Mitchell? What do you think of the original trade?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this trade is fair.  I think Malcolm offers a solid value along with the 2.6 and the 4.8 to move up into the mid-1st. 

That said-- just because it's fair doesn't mean that the other owner should or will do it.  

Mitchell's value will vary greatly.  I have talked to some in my league who wouldn't give up anything at this point and other's that really like him.  For me, I think he is a nice WR3/4 with some upside.  I don't think I would give up a mid 1st rounder for him.

I don't think Mitchell has any value. It is hard to believe he is even thinking about that. If he takes it you really got one over on him. This draft is too good. 

MM is bound to have some decent games here and there but he's a clone of their other WRs. I doubt he will be a consistent producer. Even if amendola is a cap cut I certainly wouldn't move back 12 spots and pick up a barely worth anything 4th.

I don't think that offer gets it done. If I had 1.07 I might not even take mitchell, 2.06 and a 2nd in 2018 but that might be about right.

Im not sure how much, but the fact that is obviously IDP changes the value of the picks a bit.
I wouldn't say too much. Ninkovich is 33 and on hi way out with snap count.

IDP's usually start to go off in the 3rd round of our drafts unless its someone super special then they may go in the 2nd.

I never draft IDP rookies. I pick up the ones who go undrafted in FA.

Users who are viewing this thread