What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WTF : Note found on my food in office fridge - FFA Choose my next move. (1 Viewer)

I had a manager that I worked for "borrow" money for a can of pop off of my desk when he was in working over a weekend.  I probably had $5 in change on my desk, no way I would have even noticed.  He looked like he murdered someone when he told me about it, he just felt horrible.  Needed his caffeine fix that bad.  I just laughed.  Gotta feed the monkey.

Say, "Sure, but would you mind sharing it with my wife? She's been using it to treat her yeast infection."

From a girl who works in his department… 

"His mom packs his lunch everyday. And today he was saying/complaining about how she always packs it so full."

What realm of Zach are we talking about? If it is Efron, eff him he can buy his own yogurt. Now if it is Galifianakis, I'm more inclined to let him have the yogurt and see how this plays out.

You should've waited 3 days then put a note up saying "Has anyone seen my sperm sample I was going to donate?  I was keeping it here in a yogurt cup until I could make it to the clinic."

In our department, any food in the fridge that is not labeled with the owners name and a current date (less than a week old), is fair game. We do have over 100 people in our department.

WTF people? Aren't we FFAers well beyond brown bagging it? If you use the commoners fridge, deal with the riff raff.

The rest of us will be ordering steak dinners delivered for mid afternoon snacks like a respectable FFAer.

This note in reply: "Sorry Zach, but AC Slater already has dibs on the yogurt."

Having Mario Lopez show up in a wrestling singlet would be a nice bonus, too.

From a girl who works in his department… 

"His mom packs his lunch everyday. And today he was saying/complaining about how she always packs it so full."
Tell him the truth about the Easter Bunny AND Santa 

#crushed

well this is pretty stupid
Not if it's your job to keep the fridge clean it isn't. We had a rule like this. Every friday @ COB anything with a date older than a week was tossed. Update the tag on your food or lose it. There were never science experiments in THAT fridge. 

I'd see if I could stall him a bit. Assuming there's only one yogurt in there right now, put another of the same kind right next to it. Start off with a sticky note saying something like, "Hey Zach, thanks for the heads up.  There are two yogurts in there. Which one did you mean?"

Not if it's your job to keep the fridge clean it isn't. We had a rule like this. Every friday @ COB anything with a date older than a week was tossed. Update the tag on your food or lose it. There were never science experiments in THAT fridge. 
And there went the cure for cancer...

...thanks Bowie!  :rant:

I'd go all George Bailey on Zach & reply "Well Zach, anytime you think you're man enough to take my yogurt, you come and see me" :pickle:  

I'd see if I could stall him a bit. Assuming there's only one yogurt in there right now, put another of the same kind right next to it. Start off with a sticky note saying something like, "Hey Zach, thanks for the heads up.  There are two yogurts in there. Which one did you mean?"
 Well ain't this place a geographical oddity! 2 yogurts from everywhere

Users who are viewing this thread