What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WR Corey Davis, Retired (1 Viewer)

We still have the fact that the Titans don't throw the ball much and have been pretty awful for WR scoring. Steelers have the 2nd most sacks in the NFL. I am skeptical to say this will make a huge difference. 
I think they'll try to run a lot in the beginning. If they get behind and Pitt shows they can stuff it they'll be forced to use their true weapon, CD. 

I think they'll try to run a lot in the beginning. If they get behind and Pitt shows they can stuff it they'll be forced to use their true weapon, CD. 
Steelers strength is their front 7 who are all first to third rounders.  But they can win match ups with the WRs and Walker vs that secondary.

Last edited by a moderator:
Steelwind and NREC34- agree. They won't be able to run on Pit, they'll end up having to throw. Good chance they get behind in the first half as well. Pit's offense is always good to amazing at home.

Need a quick Pitt td here. A 2 minute drill followed by getting the ball to start the second half might result in another target for him. Nah prob not.

I know he's capable of getting a long one. 

They just need to try more. 
I don't understand how they see his first catch, and he makes one of those every game it seems, yet they don't even target him again the entire half (other than when Mariota threw to the defender in front of him).

How is that possible?

They need more play action.  Henry needs to start 2nd half.  Never mind looks like the entire Titans team just wants to go home.

Robiskie has the Mike Martz smartest guy in the room syndrome.

Instead of exploiting Steelers D down two secondary starters, they run option plays to a def back and halfback options with Decker.

With that O-line and skill position talent, they should be routinely putting up 25-30 pts / game.

Robiskie has the Mike Martz smartest guy in the room syndrome.

Instead of exploiting Steelers D down two secondary starters, they run option plays to a def back and halfback options with Decker.

With that O-line and skill position talent, they should be routinely putting up 25-30 pts / game.
Hopefully they make half time adjustment.

Users who are viewing this thread