What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Howard/Crabtree for Dez/Stills/3.11/2018 3rd (1 Viewer)

OldTomMesko

Footballguy
12 team PPR IDP dynasty. 

Current RBs: Gurley, Howard, Powell, Booker, Michael.

Current WRs: Hilton, Crabtree, Britt, Desean, DGB, Enunwa, Woods.

Draft picks of notice: 1.01, 1.05, 2.05. No 3rd, 3 4ths. 

Should I pull the trigger here?

I've started typing 4 times now trying to like the dez side. Tough call. Maybe need to toss out the 3rds and get a 2nd. I think dez still has a few years of elite upside, but his downside is being off the field for chunks at a time. I'm not as big a Howard fan as most, but he has a lot of value. Who knows where stills ends up. The 3rds are long shots, so they don't move the needle much. You are assuming some risk I think. 

I've started typing 4 times now trying to like the dez side. Tough call. Maybe need to toss out the 3rds and get a 2nd. I think dez still has a few years of elite upside, but his downside is being off the field for chunks at a time. I'm not as big a Howard fan as most, but he has a lot of value. Who knows where stills ends up. The 3rds are long shots, so they don't move the needle much. You are assuming some risk I think. 
He just decided to throw in Alex Collins to try to get me to bite...change anything? 

He just decided to throw in Alex Collins to try to get me to bite...change anything? 
No. Rawls looked good at the end of the year and should have a healthy offseason- underrated imo. Procise will be backup/3rd down/perhaps with a few extra carries sprinkled in. He wants your guys, make him add some actual value, not a end of roster flyer.

On top of that now your trading 2 roster spots for what, 5? Can't have a bunch of late round picks clogging up your roster.

I think you got good market value, but now you are pretty locked in to going RB at 1.5 (and 1.1) because you have zero RB startable depth.

Users who are viewing this thread