What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

David Cassidy says he has dementia (1 Viewer)

Sad that he has dementia. Sadder that his years of alcoholism contributed to it.
Alcoholic dementia is different than the dementia he is claiming to be suffering from. Though they do share some similar symptoms. And really the disease of alcoholism is also a terrible thing. Kicking someone over it seems petty at a minimum.

I would not wish dementia on any but my worst enemy, potentially.  Currently I have no enemies upon which I would wish this.  Maybe that is what my Irish Grandmother would call a tender mercy. 

that tune has always been EMO as ####  :thumbup:  - definitely a forerunner of Chris Carraba and the like. 

also, Brian Forster was the Ringo Starr of the Tiger Beat generation ... he replaced Jeremy Gelbwaks (Pete Best, if you will) on drums after season one.

Susan Dey was a worthy first crush, and Shirley was arguably the first modern MILF.

sad news about David :(  i wish him well.

that tune has always been EMO as ####  :thumbup:  - definitely a forerunner of Chris Carraba and the like. 

also, Brian Forster was the Ringo Starr of the Tiger Beat generation ... he replaced Jeremy Gelbwaks (Pete Best, if you will) on drums after season one.

Susan Dey was a worthy first crush, and Shirley was arguably the first modern MILF.

Wrong, wrong Wrong.

Elizabeth Montgomery on Bewitched

Your hair is everywhere. Screaming infidelities. 

Wrong, wrong Wrong.

Elizabeth Montgomery on Bewitched
I guess that would depend upon age...I never thought of Elizabeth Montgomery as so much older that she would be my MILF, whereas Shirley Jones was 20 years older than Elizabeth? That was the MILF for me

Sad that he has dementia. Sadder that his years of alcoholism contributed to it.

Alcoholic dementia is different than the dementia he is claiming to be suffering from. Though they do share some similar symptoms. And really the disease of alcoholism is also a terrible thing. Kicking someone over it seems petty at a minimum.
Agreed. My MIL is going through that now and it's tearing my wife up. There are no dementia survivors. It's worse than cancer, IMO...and cancer totally sucks.

My grandmother is in the early stages now. Still pretty good with long term memory and remembering close family members but short term is a disaster.  She'll ask me the same question 5 times in 5 minutes.  

She's 92 so I know there are people that have it so much worse,  but it's tough

Users who are viewing this thread