What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Set To Release "Hundreds of Hours" Of Newsroom Footage (1 Viewer)

Oh, boy. O'Keefe is an interesting cat. I had friends who have worked in newsrooms, put their heads down, and said you wouldn't believe the #### that goes on. 

eta* It's really too bad the actual Breitbart died. This would be a lot more educative and fun. RIP, Andrew.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, boy. O'Keefe is an interesting cat. I had friends who have worked in newsrooms, put their heads down, and said you wouldn't believe the #### that goes on. 

eta* It's really too bad the actual Breitbart was snuffed. This would be a lot more educative and fun. RIP, Andrew.  
:coffee:

In before one side says it's an I told you so bombshell that validates everything and the other side claims it's sketchy edited footage that proves nothing.  

Quez said:
Award winning investigative reporter James O'Keefe is about to bury the fake news.  It sounds like he is going to trickle out leaks, so might as well have a thread to follow. 
:lol:   I didn't know they gave awards for Best Deceptive Editing.

You know how I know his videos aren't faked? Because he's an AWARD WINNING reporter. It says so right on his website and in every press release that he writes. Only NON-AWARD-WINNING reporters are capable of faking videos, don'tchaknow.

Quez said:
Award winning investigative reporter James O'Keefe is about to bury the fake news.  It sounds like he is going to trickle out leaks, so might as well have a thread to follow.  

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-21/james-okeefe-about-smoke-cnn-tells-hannity-hes-set-release-hundreds-hours-newsroom-f

:popcorn:
Isn't JOK Bannon's little protege?

Our next target is in fact, the media.
Weird how JOK just happened to be working on this when Trump just happened to roll out his attack at a press conference just last week.

Such coincidental timing.

Hannity: Can you give us a hint what organizations are going to be impacted by this?
- Hard hitting journalist Hannity has no idea what intervewee O'Keefe will say next? Who could it be?

O'Keefe: We've had people on the inside come to us. Just like Julian Assange has people come to him, we've had people, sources come to us and give us information, and we're going to be releasing it...
So someone stole data from CNN?

- Hard hitting journalist Hannity has no idea what intervewee O'Keefe will say next? Who could it be?

So someone stole data from CNN?
Honestly, I would love to see what happens in the "newsroom" of, say, InfoWars but I'm pretty sure they sweep for bugs and other surveillance devices before any show. 

:tinfoil:

Massive tool. I'll withhold my popcorn for the Woodward and Bernstein of today who take down Trump. Now that will be entertaining.

Could he release a few thousand hours of behind-the-scenes CSPAN footage, too?  I've been having trouble sleeping.

Honestly, I would love to see what happens in the "newsroom" of, say, InfoWars but I'm pretty sure they sweep for bugs and other surveillance devices before any show. 

:tinfoil:
For mine, I will take a hard drive of every outtake and hot mic audio from The Apprentice for immediate crowdsourcing.

aw, come on. changing the rules to make the game shorter? BS. 

i think more fistfights have started by playing RISK for 8 or 9 hours, and then breaking a treaty to backstab someone and win the game. good times. 
Gotta go South America.  People want to talk up Australia.....but South America puts you in a better position to break out. 

Gotta go South America.  People want to talk up Australia.....but South America puts you in a better position to break out. 
No way. Get Australia on lock down then slowly creep into SW Asia. Then carefully plan to pounce on the dope who tried to set camp in Asia, lay low and take them out when they have a few cards. Ballgame.

Last edited by a moderator:
agreed. the AU strategy doesn't always work, especially if your opponent(s) are determined to not let you hold it. 

I hope this footage doesn't show Brian Williams and Dan Rather fibbing...that would be disappointing...

Users who are viewing this thread