What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Edward VII sex chair (1 Viewer)

I'm thinking he has missionary with the one on bottom and oral with the one on top. But then, that's a lot of work and probably not how things went down.

I drew up my best guess in Microsoft Paint but afraid I'd get banned for posting it here.

So the king conceives of this.  He describes what he is looking for the royal carpenter who then designs it, builds it, and then presumably has to refine it a few times.  I imagine getting it right would take some measurements during the act to get it just so.

I believe we males need to encourage reproductions of this classic piece as the next hot decoration trend.  Once woman have these in nearly every home in America we can explain the use.  it won't be long until they want to know if they are really utilitarian for that purpose.  Win.

Did they specify 2 women at the same time or just 2 women?
"  and a specially designed and crafted siège d'amour (love seat) that allowed easy access for oral and other forms of sex for two or three people. It is now a museum piece. "

Users who are viewing this thread