What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Project or Die: Trea Turner (1 Viewer)

Eephus

Footballguy
Already the greatest player named Trea. 

His 2016 stats projected over a full season are sensational.  His AVG was aided by a .388 BABIP; his speed will help his BABIP but .388 seems unrealistic to repeat.   I think the big question is power.  He had 13 HRs in 324 PAs.  If he can hit >25, he's a legitimate late first/early second round option in mixed leagues. 

I don't think he hits the homers but I think he rakes and steals.  

.310 100/16/73.... 58 steals

Eephus said:
Already the greatest player named Trea. 

His 2016 stats projected over a full season are sensational.  His AVG was aided by a .388 BABIP; his speed will help his BABIP but .388 seems unrealistic to repeat.   I think the big question is power.  He had 13 HRs in 324 PAs.  If he can hit >25, he's a legitimate late first/early second round option in mixed leagues. 
He is the only player named Trea

If he bats in front of Murphy and Harper, I suspect he'll score a lot of runs.  I wonder if that spot in the order helps or hinders his running options. 

.275 average

18 dongs

105 runs

60 RBIs 

45 steals

I  expect his trajectory to follow Carlos Correa's second year; solid but less spectacular than anticipated.

.273 /18 / 99 / 58, 32 steals

Followed the format of the previous poster

If he bats in front of Murphy and Harper, I suspect he'll score a lot of runs.  I wonder if that spot in the order helps or hinders his running options. 

.275 average

18 dongs

105 runs

60 RBIs 

45 steals

I  expect his trajectory to follow Carlos Correa's second year; solid but less spectacular than anticipated.

.273 /18 / 99 / 58, 32 steals

It's like you've never seen a slash line before
Just followed the format of the previous poster

Users who are viewing this thread