What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Is there any subsegment of the population worse than smokers? (1 Viewer)

Which group is the worst?

• Smokers

Votes: 29 33.0%
  • Lawyers

Votes: 10 11.4%
  • BMW drivers

Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Bicycle guys

• New England Patriots Fans

Votes: 22 25.0%
  • Cross fitters

• Other (will add as needed, but I doubt we'll need more)

Votes: 9 10.2%

• Total voters

Joe T

Footballguy
If you can think of another portion of the population worse than smokers not included in the poll, please comment below.  I may add to the poll if warranted.  But right now I can't really come up with anyone worse than smokers... maybe Pats fans. 

Smokers? Fine with that.  Smokers who still do it with kids in the car?  They are horrible human beings.  Still see it too much. 

Lol.  I'll go other as well: Judgmental #######s who try to choose what's right for you when they don't know anything about the subject. 

I considered this.  No way they are worse than smokers.
My parents smoked.  It stunk so bad, gave headaches, etc.  I can't bear the thought of ever smoking.  Vegans who constantly talk about how you shouldn't eat "X" are horrible, but otherwise harmless 

Ex-smokers 

vegan ex-smokers

gluten-free vegan ex-smokers

gluten-free vegan ex-smokers who engulf their surrounds with fog-machine quantities of "vape"

born-again gluten free-free vegan ex-smokers who vape

Big name college football and basketball coaches are the most arrogant people on the planet, but that's a pretty small group.  :oldunsure:

hippies :shrug:  no showers and hours of conversation about the one time the dead played a song for 28 minutes straight

Smokers? Fine with that.  Smokers who still do it with kids in the car?  They are horrible human beings.  Still see it too much. 
No way. You're seen that in 2017? How is that possible?

I see moms/grannies/nannies all the time pushing a stroller smoking. 

#judgingyourightnow

When you come back to work after missing a day due to illness and someone asks what was wrong:

Me:  Woke up feeling achy and feverish.  And a little bit of nausea...

Coworker:  OMG that's been going around!  My sister's neighbor's friend's hairdresser had the same thing!

Me: Yeah (I'm actually fine. I just wanted to take a sick day.  I just made up the symptoms, Dr. Gallo)

So, those people

Last edited by a moderator:
No way. You're seen that in 2017? How is that possible?

I see moms/grannies/nannies all the time pushing a stroller smoking. 

#judgingyourightnow
Saw it 2x last week.  Someone waiting for their kid by the school with another kid in car, and a lady driving in van with a  couple kids wgen I was shopping in Madison.  Maybe it's a WI thing? 

gun fanatics and smokers are my winners

Put them on an island somewhere and this country instantly becomes utopia

smokers are fine.

as long as they're not smoking around me where they shouldn't (very rare) and not throwing their crap on the ground (very frequent).

Users who are viewing this thread