What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Full Figured "Models" (1 Viewer)

Thoughts on Full Figured "Models"

• Fat, simply replaced, barf

Votes: 25 26.6%
  • I like them

Votes: 47 50.0%
  • I am impartial

Votes: 18 19.1%
  • other

Votes: 4 4.3%

• Total voters

fantasycurse42

Footballguy Jr.
This is getting ridiculous IMO - these aren't models, this is the creation of smart marketing folks manipulating a dumb 'we are all equal' PG society.

A full-figured model is easily replaced, an SI Swimsuit model is not.

I like some meat on the bones.  Not flubber mind you, but a bit of grabby material makes the lovin fun, imo.

I've seen some id still smash. They probably outweigh me by 50-80 pounds, but I'm up for the ride.

ya know, if i owned a line of swimwear, you're damn straight i'd be recruiting a fleet of derigibles to model them - because at least 93% of the swimsuit buying public are of the fat #### genre ... so, yeah - i don't like ogling  'em,  but i sure as #### wouldn't mind paying them to waddle down my runway.

Fat women play an important role in society. They will often suck you off without expecting any reciprocation, will pay for dinner when you're short of funds, and will drive you to the airport. 

I don't get mad that male models are well physiqued and that you don't see any dad bods in ads from Madison Ave.  I "get" that there is a healthy weight that should be the aspiration. 

Women, on the other hand, are dumb. 

You have 8 aliai? :confused:  I was joking about the LHUCKS thing, but maybe it's real?
This is the only user name I have ever posted under - anyone with the smallest amount of independent thought knows that.

Anyways, Im off to enjoy Kusshi, crudo, steak, truffle potatoes, and some adult beverages... this has been a nice exchange, can't wait for your next user name. Enjoy your posting for the balance of the evening :thumbup:

This is the only user name I have ever posted under - anyone with the smallest amount of independent thought knows that.

Anyways, Im off to enjoy Kusshi, crudo, steak, truffle potatoes, and some adult beverages... this has been a nice exchange, can't wait for your next user name. Enjoy your posting for the balance of the evening :thumbup:
Man, so jealous. That sounds delicious. Wish I could afford that kind of stuff.

:sadbanana:

I'm going to need way way way more pictures of what I'm supposed to be outraged about before I can weigh in.  Where are all these plus sized models swimming all around us that deserve my ire?  

Why shouldn't models represent the people that they are selling things to? 
It's not a should/shouldn't question. There is many a not-fat model out there who isn't attractive. The mags or photographers seem to be chasing art or statements often. Fine. And people are entitled to not care and turn the page. Or they can enjoy it.

Fat women play an important role in society. They will often suck you off without expecting any reciprocation, will pay for dinner when you're short of funds, and will drive you to the airport. 
Don't forget...shade in the summertime and warmth in winter.

I'm going to need way way way more pictures of what I'm supposed to be outraged about before I can weigh in.  Where are all these plus sized models swimming all around us that deserve my ire?  
You don't want to do that, FantasyDerp might make fun of your weight.

Users who are viewing this thread