What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

POLL CLOSED Player #20 Community Dynasty Rankings (1 Viewer)

Who would you rank 20th in a 12 team dynasty league, QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/WR/TE/K/DEF PPR with standard sc

• Devonta Freeman

Votes: 29 44.6%
  • Brandin Cooks

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • Melvin Gordon

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • Keenan Allen

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • Andrew Luck

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • Rookie Pick 1.3

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Jordy Nelson

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Jarvis Landry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jordan Reed

• Alshon Jeffrey

• Travis Kelce

• Other (Place name/pick in reply so I can add it, and tell me you clicked this button)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Brisco54

Footballguy
Dez Bryant takes the seventh pick of the 2d round (19th overall), with 17 of 60. Jeffrey, Landry & Reed received no votes.  That poll/thread can be viewed here: https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/754307-player-19-community-dynasty-rankings/

HOW TO ADD PLAYERS TO THE LIST

First, you can add a name to the current poll by clicking Other and telling me who you think is better than all players on the current list.  (Please tell me that you clicked the other button in the reply... not just the name of your nominee)

Second, in rounds where no one has clicked the other button to add a player, I will add a single player nominated in the comments.  This will be the player with the most support to be added in the comments (total users nominating that player)... in the event of a tie, it will go to the player first nominated in the comments.

Kelce wins with two nominations to Rodgers one and gets added.  Rodgers is the only remaining player nominated not yet added.  (But if you want to vote for him this round, just click "other").

Time to pick #20

Standings

1.1.  Odell Beckham

1.2.  Ezekiel Elliot

1.3.  Mike Evans

1.4.  David Johnson

1.5.  LeVeon Bell

1.6.  Antonio Brown

1.7.  Julio Jones

1.8.  Amari Cooper

1.9.  AJ Green

1.10.  (Tie) Deandre Hopkins

& Rookie Pick 1.1

1.12.  Todd Gurley

Round 2

2.1 Rookie Pick 1.2

2.2 Allen Robinson

2.3  Sammy Watkins

2.4 TY Hilton

2.5 Michael Thomas

2.6 Rob Gronkowski

2.7 Dez Bryant

Last edited by a moderator:
Freeman here.  I struggled to rank Thomas/Gronk/Dez/Freeman over the last few picks, but did not hesitate to take Freeman in this spot

Just a suggestion...since you made this public voting, I've stopped putting in votes.  No reason to share the specifics of personal rankings if you don't want to.  I'm not sure why it was switched to a public poll, but I think it's going to hurt more than it helps.  I'd switch it back to regular private polling.

I went Freeman here.  I do think that Aaron Rodgers/Cam/Russell might be names that should maybe be considered adding to the list within the next 5-8 picks or so.  

Just a suggestion...since you made this public voting, I've stopped putting in votes.  No reason to share the specifics of personal rankings if you don't want to.  I'm not sure why it was switched to a public poll, but I think it's going to hurt more than it helps.  I'd switch it back to regular private polling.
Thanks for the heads up. Can I have my vote back?

Fixed.  No longer public voting.

gianmarco said:
Do you really think your leagumates are tracking your votes? 

Let me know how accurate these are at the end of the year. ;-)
Wheels, the goal of these polls is not tied to their accuracy.  They merely show current market value.

We are not advocating anyone use them to decide which player is better than another, but rather to help you figure out which players are currently over or undervalued by the general fantasy crowd compared to your personal ratings.  

That said, I am not football scout, so i have never trusted my own judgement in terms of player value.  Instead, I focus on market value.  If market value says I am significantly gaining on the trade, I hit accept, even if my personal judgement opposes the deal.  25% of the time my judgement was right and I end up losing big, 25% of the time the trade turns out balanced, and about 50% of the time the general consensus was right and I was wrong and i win big on the trade.

I just read that someone says they run their team based of what others say and based off of market value. Absurd.

I just read that someone says they run their team based of what others say and based off of market value. Absurd.
If you're not interested in finding out how other people value players, their opinions on them, or the market value of players then why are you even on a fantasy football forum in the first place, much less in this thread?

Users who are viewing this thread