What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Employee threatening to sue me (1 Viewer)

RokNRole

Footballguy
I sent a tractor trailer driver on a new job 2 weeks ago. The client called the police yesterday because he told someone on the job he wanted to kill himself and obviously theylet him go.

The guy thinks I gave the police his home address but the client did. The guy hasn't gone home in two days and thinks I gave the police his address and threatening me with a civil suit. What can he sue me for if anything?

for anyone that doesn't know I work for a staffing agency.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I speak for many here when I say I'm shocked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who wants to kill who now?  the guy or the other guy? Which guy hasn't gone home in two days?  who is getting sued?  what make and model is the tractor trailer?

Who wants to kill who now?  the guy or the other guy? Which guy hasn't gone home in two days?  who is getting sued?  what make and model is the tractor trailer?
Kill himself. I edited the post. I've had a few beers.

The cops are looking for him to send him to a hospital for evaluation.

If the guy is ultimately determined to have some mental condition or needs watch, it is unlikely any suit against you or your client would stick.

Depends on all the details and the full story that hasn't been posted here.

If the guy is ultimately determined to have some mental condition or needs watch, it is unlikely any suit against you or your client would stick.

Depends on all the details and the full story that hasn't been posted here.
All I know is the client called the police because he told someone he wanted to kill himself and they told me they didn't want him back.

Now he is threatening me with a civil suit because he thinks I called the police and gave the police his address.

All I know is the client called the police because he told someone he wanted to kill himself and they told me they didn't want him back.

Now he is threatening me with a civil suit because he thinks I called the police and gave the police his address.
If the client wanted to kill himself how does the trucker fit in?

I sent a tractor trailer driver on a new job 2 weeks ago. The client called the police yesterday because the driver told someone on the job that he, the driver, wanted to kill himself and obviously the client then let him go.  Apparently the driver was upset when our affair ended abruptly.

The driver thinks I gave the police his home address but the client did. The driver hasn't gone home in two days and thinks I gave the police his address and is now threatening me with a civil suit. What can he sue me for if anything?

When I was younger I worked at a Holiday Inn. Fred and Shirley Phelps of the Westboro baptist church  threatened to sue me.  Nothing came of it. long story short don't worry about it and let the company you work for lawyers deal with it.

I sent a tractor trailer driver on a new job 2 weeks ago. The client called the police yesterday because he told someone on the job he wanted to kill himself and obviously theylet him go.

The guy thinks I gave the police his home address but the client did. The guy hasn't gone home in two days and thinks I gave the police his address and threatening me with a civil suit. What can he sue me for if anything?

The tractor trailer driver works for a staffing agency (or use to) and you manage a staffing agency office.

When I was younger I worked at a Holiday Inn. Fred and Shirley Phelps of the Westboro baptist church  threatened to sue me.  Nothing came of it. long story short don't worry about it and let the company you work for lawyers deal with it.
I don't usually advocate the hijacking of threads, but in this case we need more of your Holiday Inn story and less of the OP's confusingly told tale.

RokNRole said:

Step 1:  Call an emergency meeting at Panera. 

Step 2:  Ask the counter girl for legal advice.

Who cares if he sues you. The bigger damage is your company just lost a client because you hired someone insane to work form them. Well done!

I suggest you let the imaginary guy suing you have sex with that imaginary asian girlfriend you claimed to have.

That you never got a picture of you two together that you also promised ...  

Users who are viewing this thread