What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bill Paxton Rip (1 Viewer)

LAUNCH

Footballguy
Game over man...game over 

Bill Paxton dies at 61 after surgery complications.
on.io9.com/gY175IL

Damn...just listened to his wtf episode. Seemed like a good dude. A lot of Chet was stuff his dad used to say.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's awful. Not only was he great in his movies, but Big Love was a tremendous show as well. 

Awful news. 

Awesome movies he's been in

Stripes

Terminator

Commando

Weird Science

Aliens

Navy Seals

Trespass

Tombstone

True Lies

Apollo 13

The Last Supper

Twister

Titanic

A Simple Plan

Edge of Tommorow

Paxton is also one of only two actors to have been killed onscreen by an Alien, a Predator, and a Terminator, an honor he shares with Lance Henriksen. 

:rant:

Now this one bothers me.  Has always been one of my favorite actors. 

In a bit of coincidence,  my son and I just watched Predator 2 last night. 

Morgan Earp: Remember what I said about people seein' a bright light before they die? It ain't true. I can't see a damn thing. "

Oh man terrible. What kind of surgery?

RIP
Tragic, especially from surgery. I'm curious what kind too.

Aliens, Frailty and simple plan all really good... Plus all the rest of the roles and movies that he absolutely imprinted with his acting.

Cannot top aliens

How do I get out of this chicken#### outfit? 

You want some mother ####er!

Smoking or non smoking?

:rant:

Now this one bothers me.  Has always been one of my favorite actors. 

In a bit of coincidence,  my son and I just watched Predator 2 last night. 

Morgan Earp: Remember what I said about people seein' a bright light before they die? It ain't true. I can't see a damn thing. "
I liked his quote where he told the guy who was trying to get the Earp's to help with the peoples suffering. 

He said.  Yeah I'm suffering.  From a hangover

"I went to the doctor and he said 'I need urine, semen, and stool samples. I said 'Doc, I'm kind of in a hurry. Can I just give you my underwear?'"

:lmao:

Cannot top aliens

How do I get out of this chicken#### outfit? 

You want some mother ####er!

Smoking or non smoking?
This little girl has survived here all alone for 6 weeks.

"yeah why don't you put her in charge!"

Loved him as an actor and he seemed like a really down to earth man. Really tragic.

RIP to one of the really great character actors.

One of my favorites.  I have said in a lot of my movie reviews that just having the guy in the movie raises my enjoyment of it at least 50%.  Probably use his quotes more than just about any other actor - so many great roles and lines.  Of course Aliens and Weird Science are at the top, but one of my faves is his sleazy car salesman in True Lies.  "the Vette gets 'em wet".  He will be missed. 

Also loved him in crap like Club Dread.  Again, elevated even the crappiest movie to watchable status. 

Watched him on that Ancestry TV show, he seemed like pretty much what you'd expect in real life.  Decended from some Statesmen I think.  

Users who are viewing this thread