What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GAME: War Robots (1 Viewer)

I just got to where I can join clans.  Any great benefit to doing so, aside from not being paired with randoms?  How do you coordinate all going to the same battle?

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got to where I join clans.  Any great benefit to doing so, aside from not being paired with randoms?  How do you coordinate all going to the same battle?
im in a random clan and have only done the squad thing a few times. There isn't anything for communication in the game so you'd probably need a game plan before going into the game or just stick with each other 

but if you are new with crappy robots it might benefit you to joining a squad bc the team can carry your dead weight

see if you can join my clan

clan id 30089

theres usually people grouping up constantly

im in a random clan and have only done the squad thing a few times. There isn't anything for communication in the game so you'd probably need a game plan before going into the game or just stick with each other 

but if you are new with crappy robots it might benefit you to joining a squad bc the team can carry your dead weight

see if you can join my clan

clan id 30089

theres usually people grouping up constantly
Thanks, I will try to join later.

Sucks that there's no comms.  I wish there were more to keep everyone from going YOLO.

I am usually at least top 3 in damage so hopefully I'm not *too* dead weight but am not above running around capping beacons.  

Thanks, I will try to join later.

Sucks that there's no comms.  I wish there were more to keep everyone from going YOLO.

I am usually at least top 3 in damage so hopefully I'm not *too* dead weight but am not above running around capping beacons.  
in the small arenas

I usually goto 1 beacon at the start

fight off the first few guys that show up

then hold that beacon and the next closest one down

middle arenas I walk around dominating

large red sand arena I camp at the bridge

We don't have a fbg clan yet. So far there's only 3 of us that are playing. This game is the new mech warrior for iPhone 

also I think iOS and android game servers are seperate

Users who are viewing this thread