What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Way too early keeper thoughts (1 Viewer)

dolphindan1

Footballguy
Working on my keepers for next season...12 team ppr league...bonuses at 100 yards...I can keep 5 and will have pick 9 in the NFL style draft....No trades till draft day.....My options:

Brady
Leveon Bell
Carlos Hyde
Lamar Miller
MArk Ingram
CJ Anderson
Bilal Powell
TY hilton
Deandre Hopkins
Keenan Allen
Greg Olsen

Is this can keep 5 or must keep 5?  If it is a can then I assume you lose your first pick for each player kept? It would have also helped had you included starting requirements so I am listing without knowing that key piece.

Leveon Bell, Lamar Miller, TY Hilton, DeAndre Hopkins and Keenan Allen would probably be my top 5 at this time.

Assuming that there is no penalty for keeping players (losing a draft pick, salary cap, restricted years kept, etc) my top 5 keepers would be:B

Bell

Miller

Hopkins

Allen

Hilton

starting requirements....1 qb, 2rbs, 2wrs and 1 flex at RB or WR and a TE....everyone must keep 5...our draft starts essentially in the 6th rd

dolphindan1 said:
starting requirements....1 qb, 2rbs, 2wrs and 1 flex at RB or WR and a TE....everyone must keep 5...our draft starts essentially in the 6th rd
Do people keep QB's?  With only needing to start 2 WR's I could see putting in Brady for Hilton but I probably wouldn't do that especially if nobody keeps QB's.  However, if almost every team will keep a QB then I could be tempted.  The other 4 are fairly easy keepers.

With the new signing at NE would one keep Brady...About half he league will keep QBs...the usual suspects will be kept...Rodgers, Luck, Brees...etc...There are no penalties for keepers

I would still keep Bell, Miller, Hopkins, Allen and Hilton.  There are so many start able options at QB and you have too many strong RB/WR options to keep a QB.

Users who are viewing this thread