What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Kids Birthday Party - Do You Stay or Do You Go? (1 Viewer)

Yambag

Footballguy
Simple question:  When your kids get invited to birthday parties, do you stay the entire time or drop them off?  

One parent from most of the kids should stay to help the host parents control the sugar and party fueled insanity sure to commence.  This is usually the women though as I consider kids birthday parties to be women's work. 

Assuming I don't know (m)any of the adults I go prepared to go for a run. Even if many stay I've found that if you're leaving to go exercise if there is any judgment its's minimal. Haven't encountered any really. It helps that I also coach track, but most of us have multiple kids and two working parents so we all get that free time is limited.

Anyway, brief small talk once arriving, assess situation, confirm it's cool to bolt, then run. Not a total change of clothes in car, but enough so I don't wander back in smelling like wet dog. 

Users who are viewing this thread