What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Live PD: A&E Live Red Zone Version of "Cops" (1 Viewer)

This seems...brilliant.
It's amazing. There has already been instances where Twitter users see things on the live broadcast and report them to the show. One guy who was being questioned spit out a baggie of drugs and kicked them under a car when the cop had his back to him for a split second, and they followed up on it. They've had instances where they've had to cut away, just seems like a bad idea for the network but wins all around for the viewers.

It's amazing. There has already been instances where Twitter users see things on the live broadcast and report them to the show. One guy who was being questioned spit out a baggie of drugs and kicked them under a car when the cop had his back to him for a split second, and they followed up on it. They've had instances where they've had to cut away, just seems like a bad idea for the network but wins all around for the viewers.
FN snitches!  :rant:

Been watching for a month now, its like cops on crack. Gonna be on Friday and Saturday nights for the next 2 months.

We watched it Friday night.. Mainly a lot of DUI pull overs while we were watching.. Intrigued enough that we will watch again next week.. :popcorn:

There was one cop during a DUI test that you could tell was over doing it due to the camera.. He had the guy doing all kinds of "Jump through the hoops" tests, which he was passing and yet the cop kept testing, testing and testing..
The guy walked a straight line twice without one wobble, then held up one leg for 20 seconds without one wobble, lean, etc.That in a normal stop would have been enough or at least gone to the breathalyzer.
But the cop kept pushing and testing.. Got to be enough even A&E decided to switch to a different city.

We watched it Friday night.. Mainly a lot of DUI pull overs while we were watching.. Intrigued enough that we will watch again next week.. :popcorn:

There was one cop during a DUI test that you could tell was over doing it due to the camera.. He had the guy doing all kinds of "Jump through the hoops" tests, which he was passing and yet the cop kept testing, testing and testing..
The guy walked a straight line twice without one wobble, then held up one leg for 20 seconds without one wobble, lean, etc.That in a normal stop would have been enough or at least gone to the breathalyzer.
But the cop kept pushing and testing.. Got to be enough even A&E decided to switch to a different city.
https://i.makeagif.com/media/2-11-2016/ZKNB5k.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unseSFWjuqs&feature=youtu.be&t=50

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unseSFWjuqs&feature=youtu.be&t=50
:lmao:

Last night that car full of Spring Break girls  that gave permission to search their vehicle were so incredibly stupid I can't believe it.   And then she immediately says if you find any drugs they're not mine.   Painful 

Last night that car full of Spring Break girls  that gave permission to search their vehicle were so incredibly stupid I can't believe it.   And then she immediately says if you find any drugs they're not mine.   Painful 
Yep, it was obvious from the get go the way they were answering the female cop's questions that they had some type of drugs in the car.

horrible show

the two hosts (i guess) trying to ratchet up the seriousness.. like the Skip Bayless's of crime television.

sadly, all it's going to take is one spectacular incident to happen and it will be on tv for 30 years

Asleep with with a gun in his hand and behind the wheel. 

Cop with a gun and the flashlight two inches from his head, ready to end him. He wakes up right then and it's gonna be real messy real quick. 

and in a surprising twist, at the end, the guy in truck walks free, and praises the cops for not shooting anyone. 

Five minutes to get a name and dob.

still no dob.

bwahahahahahahahaha
Was beginning to think the person on the phone was trying to feed her the answers .. Was surprised the officer showed patience as she continued to try and carry on a conversation with the cop and the phone call. All of it over a suspended license :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Tweeters snitched on and got extra charges for the stolen car guy last night.

This is good tv. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that one cop was trying to make a play for any of the girls the WaWa guy wasn't interested in. lol FTR, the read head didn't look too bad.

My license is suspended why don't I speed and take off my shoes. I didn't learn my lesson the first 2 times. I doubt the 3rd time will phase me either. 

I think that one cop was trying to make a play for any of the girls the WaWa guy wasn't interested in. lol FTR, the read head didn't look too bad.
He was trying a little too hard to be funny for the cameras. "Your chances are 33.3% .. But if you are REAL lucky ;) ;)   "  ..

Last night had some intense moments.. Cop brought a overdose victim back to life with CPR after finding no pulse :thumbup:  

Meth, meth, meth, warrant, warrant, meth, marijuana, meth, marijuana, marijuana, meth, gun, prostitution, meth, gun, gun, meth.

rinse, repeat

I like the show a lot, just hate it when the show is ending and they are in the middle of an investigation and we get no closure.  I don't watch it live, I DVR it, can't stand watching anything with commercials, except live sporting events.

I like the show a lot, just hate it when the show is ending and they are in the middle of an investigation and we get no closure.  I don't watch it live, I DVR it, can't stand watching anything with commercials, except live sporting events.
Yea... last night was just getting good and then ... sorry, our time is up see you next week. :angry:

is everyone driving with loaded guns, a warrant and drugs in their vehicles or are the cops just lucky to get a 100% success rate?  is it just simply the areas that are being televised?

fyi - Walton county in florida looks absolutely horrendous.

is everyone driving with loaded guns, a warrant and drugs in their vehicles or are the cops just lucky to get a 100% success rate?  is it just simply the areas that are being televised?

fyi - Walton county in florida looks absolutely horrendous.
Pretty sure its the areas.. Where I live they could film for months and the action they'd normally catch is speeding and shop lifting.. :yawn:    Those producing the show know people want action.

I was hoping for some "extended time" to find out was was exactly happening with that traveling basketball team's coach and what that woman's forehead looked like, could only hear her voice.

Users who are viewing this thread