What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Live PD: A&E Live Red Zone Version of "Cops" (1 Viewer)

Car full of college kids get busted for weed then rat out the guys that sold it to them.  
And they find less then a gram at the house so only get tickets, no dealing charges..

The Drunk lady at the Restaurant though.. Can barley speak, can't stand up and then starts flirting with the cop and asks "Can I mess with your Bleep" .. To which the cop responds.. "No, you can't mess with my Bleep" :lmao:  

Last edited by a moderator:
That search for the guy with a Machete was pretty intense... Dark Woods surrounding you, lots of buildings and abandoned cars where he could be hiding behind, unknown dogs wandering around.. Glad it ended peacefully but was edge of the seat watching wondering if he might jump out at any point :oldunsure:

That search for the guy with a Machete was pretty intense... Dark Woods surrounding you, lots of buildings and abandoned cars where he could be hiding behind, unknown dogs wandering around.. Glad it ended peacefully but was edge of the seat watching wondering if he might jump out at any point :oldunsure:
Plus Bre was there. She's one of my favorites. 

It seems to me that they have gone to showing more "recorded earlier" segments. Which kind of goes against the Live premise.
In talking with my connections (see above), I found out that most of that stuff isn't actually live.  They follow the cops through the week filming live action, but they filter everything through a police department editor to approve of what can actually be aired.   

ETA...just to be clear, there is also stuff happening on the night the show airs, but it is all delayed so footage can be approved.

Last edited by a moderator:
Know it well, lived in Cuyahoga Falls for quite a while.  

Has some pretty rough areas and sweet dive bars.  
It has changed a lot over the years.  It has become a lot more suburban, but yeah, there are still some trashy parts.  I lived there for a year about 25 years ago.  I've spent a lot of time in Cuyahoga Falls...graduated from Walsh.

Tom Servo said:
The guy they arrested is the only one I’ve seen on there that I had a desire to punch. 
Is he going to get charged with a felony for threatening all those officers' families?

I noticed the spotlight went off him for a bit when backup showed up and they were cuffing him. Laying down some smoke screen so they could rough him up?   Saw he had a cut on his brow later, but that looked like it was from a slam on the pavement.  

Users who are viewing this thread