What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

They stole the whole bridge-for scrap metal (1 Viewer)

"An engineer, Bruce believes the profit from the scrap metal theft is a mere fraction of what it will cost to rebuild the bridge."

well, no ####. i'd also think that the amount earned in scrap metal would be less than the cost to rebuild an entire ####### bridge

"It's going to be expensive," he estimated. "I don't know exactly but it's probably $100,000."

to rebuild a 50 foot, 40 ton steel bridge. are we sure this guy is the topic expert?

Not sure why, but this kind of makes me want to go out and steal a bridge.  I don't even take extra napkins from a taco bell, but somehow this seems like it'd be a lot of fun.

FatUncleJerryBuss said:
How is there not a camera somewhere that caught the transportation of this.
There is but petty theft doesn't get you in the room to see it. 

Reg Lllama of Brixton said:
I work with a  woman from New Castle.  
Whom trying to bang was a hassle.
I got her in bed
Looked down "there" and said
Jesus, your vag hair is a tassle

I'll see myself out :bag:

Whom trying to bang was a hassle.
I got her in bed
Looked down "there" and said
Jesus, your vag hair is a tassle

I'll see myself out :bag:
Then it looked like a castle

She said harry was there

I was really scared

Then blew one in her a.s.s     hole.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're from here and it took you almost 6 years to hear about this?  Dude, it happened in 2011! Ancient News Link

I remember having dinner with a judge who was getting calls from law school classmates from  all over the country who had heard about it.  Where have you been?  We've had a lot of stranger stories than that around here.

BTW, the bridge was on private property, used only as a back entrance to a plant, so it was seldom used and certainly not worth a security camera. 

Users who are viewing this thread