NewlyRetired

Survivor Season 38 (Edge of Extinction): Starts Wednesday Feb. 20, 2019

Last night was pretty boring and then being a 2hr episode had me :sleep:

5 hours ago, Walking Boot said:

Yeah, Hali looking good as always. 

:wub: 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, PinkydaPimp said:

terrible decision for this tribe.  they are going to keep losing.

eta:  nevermind i see they are switching tribes up.  i guess the producers knew it would be bad for them. 

Was thinking the exact same thing before the previews for next week.. that tribe would have been at TC for as long as the producers kept the same tribes after voting out Tony.

I thought their first vote was a very smart decision.. Weak player physically, but stabbed her own Mom in the back so had to go.

I understand Tony's antics getting annoying. But you'd think returning players would realize Annoying antics are worth putting up from a strong person, then Manipulating personalities who provide nothing in regards to challenges. :shrug:

Edited by snogger

14 minutes ago, JZilla said:

I hope Michaela keeps it together and makes a run

She might be one of my favorites of this group.  Cockiness turns me off, unless you can back it up.  That chick can back it up.  

On 3/8/2017 at 7:16 AM, Raging weasel said:

Can't stand Ciera,Tony the cop or crazy Deb

2 of 3 gone in first episode,nice work tribes. I think Sandra is even more annoying than Deb. All in all a good start to the season.

Tony was an idiot. I would have loved to see him try and hide in that little hole and have people walk up on him and go "Hi, Tony."  Maybe he just left his meds at home or something. 

Michaella is very cute but she is going to be gone quick. She has zero social game and despite being a physical presence, just isn't worth the drama she brings to the camp. 

I bet we see lots of tribe switching just to keep this show interesting. 

1 hour ago, Ned said:

She might be one of my favorites of this group.  Cockiness turns me off, unless you can back it up.  That chick can back it up.  

Doesn't seem like the type who will make it far, terrible social game from what I can see, she will rub someone the wrong way.  She was all annoyed that she didn't get to throw rings even though Malcolm was totally killing it and brought them back into that challenge, come on....

Troy-zan was up against that group of gals who dominated.  He's an okay player from what I recall.  There were a lot of idiot guys that season.

Cop lady was in the same season Tony dominated and won.  Hard to say how she will do this time around.

• Like 1

Even the other guys voted against Tony. He must have been even worse than what was aired.

I am a more recent watcher and had never seen Sandra before - hate her already. "The Queen" blah blah blah. She should be out soon.

Yes, Tony is a tool. But I bet the producers were sad to see him go so soon. Say what you will, but at least he made the first few episodes somewhat interesting.

(Digging a hideout hole next to the water station :lmao: )

I like Tony but he dug his own grave in more ways than one.

I can't stand Sandra, didn't think she deserved to win either time. However, last night she showed more game in the first 2 hours of the show than she demonstrated in her two winning seasons.

• Like 2

I disliked Tony but he was good theatre.  Sandra`s "Don`t mess with the queen" comment should give her the next ticket home.

• Like 2

New Tiebreaker rule could be interesting once numbers get lower. We're already seeing rock solid majorities in the first two votes, with only Sandra's weird Aubry vote as an outlier.

29 minutes ago, Walking Boot said:

New Tiebreaker rule could be interesting once numbers get lower. We're already seeing rock solid majorities in the first two votes, with only Sandra's weird Aubry vote as an outlier.

Yeah that hurts Idol flushing too, I like that wrinkle :popcorn: 

3 hours ago, Walking Boot said:

With the new tie breaker rule it wasn't that weird if Tony had found an idol and had voted for Sandra instead of Aubry. Sandra probably felt she could get an unanimous decision to oust  Aubry instead of everyone picking rocks.

9 hours ago, Kraft... said:

WHo is the lady cop on the other tribe? I don't remember her at all :oldunsure: 

She was on the same season as Tony.  Her gut told her that he was a cop. She asked him if he was and of course he lied and said that he wasn't.  She believed him and if memory serves me correctly she went home shortly after. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, CanadianNFLJunkie said:

Parvati

:wub:

Oh please tell me she's on this.  Hottest ever to be on that show.   

• Like 1

On Wednesday, March 08, 2017 at 11:50 PM, Walking Boot said:

Yeah, Hali looking good as always. 

Love they're bringing back the in-challenge hidden immunity idol

I don't remember Hali. What was her big game changing moment? From what season?

On 3/8/2017 at 0:15 PM, RG623 said:

With the theme being "Game Changers", I'm having a hard time remembering Sierra speaking during her season, let alone being a game changer.

How can you have a "Game Changers" without Boston Rob?

• Like 2

I really don't get why cierra gets so much credit for voting out her mom. 

It's not like that vote was 3 to 3 and she cast the deciding vote.  Her mom was a goner and she knew it and rode along with Tyson.

Plus...her mom was a far better competitor and definitely hotter.

Can't stand Cirie's ###.  Worthless in all comps.

Sandra is the biggest fraud in Survivor history.  Russell ran that last season of hers and the bitter jury couldn't deal with it.  If anyone deserved it besides Russell that season it was Parvati for basically fooling Russell for so long. 

Deb...the sea hag.  How is she a game changer?  Just because they had to change her job title every time she was on screen? 

I'm rooting for Ozzy.  Dude was the best competitor, especially involving anything water, that I've ever seen.  

Caleb deserves a long run.

I've seen every season and have actually gone back to watch most of them again on kodi.  Who in the hell is Sierra?  Game changer?  By being a ninja or something?  Do not remember her at all.

Yau man starts that chicken nonsense again and when he says we can name them...OK, Yau...this one is Breakfast, oh, there goes Lunch.  Have you meet Nuggets yet?

Edited by tdoss
  • Like 3

11 hours ago, Mr.Pack said:

How can you have a "Game Changers" without Boston Rob?

True. Love him or hate him, but Russell should be on this season too.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, tdoss said:

Yau man starts that chicken nonsense again and when he says we can name them...OK, Yau...this one is Breakfast, oh, there goes Lunch.  Have you meet Nuggets yet?

you probably know this but in case others don't, that is not Yau man.  Yau man is a different player.

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, RG623 said:

True. Love him or hate him, but Russell should be on this season too.

You will probably never see Russell on survivor again.

8 hours ago, tdoss said:

I'm rooting for Ozzy.  Dude was the best competitor, especially involving anything water, that I've ever seen.  

Caleb deserves a long run.

Agree with all of this

2 hours ago, NewlyRetired said:

you probably know this but in case others don't, that is not Yau man.  Yau man is a different player.

Tai

5 hours ago, NewlyRetired said:

Ha...wow, yea...Tai.

I'm the worst with names.  Which is probably why I can't remember Sierra at all.

Boston Rob sucks. Once CBS gave him the million, he should never be on tv again. They felt bad cause Russell played him like a fiddle. Tyson is another one CBS gave a million to. Get off my screen the both of them. 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Mario Kart said:

Boston Rob sucks. Once CBS gave him the million, he should never be on tv again. They felt bad cause Russell played him like a fiddle. 

The season Boston Rob won was one of the worst. It was so annoying to see everyone be his puppet, and him hardly do a thing to be the puppet master. It seemed like Survivor was going to keep putting him on until he won the million, and his win was the easiest million of all seasons. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, simey said:

The season Boston Rob won was one of the worst. It was so annoying to see everyone be his puppet, and him hardly do a thing to be the puppet master. It seemed like Survivor was going to keep putting him on until he won the million, and his win was the easiest million of all seasons. 

That was a ridiculous season.

Russell gets ousted by his newbie alliance by purposely losing...while Rob's team all bows down and follows him off the cliff.

• Like 3

I disagree.  Rob showed elite game play when he kept the other tribe from voting off amber and the fact that he was the first player to bring someone along throughout the game specifically to use as a goat at the final tribal.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, elbowrm said:

I disagree.  Rob showed elite game play when he kept the other tribe from voting off amber and the fact that he was the first player to bring someone along throughout the game specifically to use as a goat at the final tribal.

I can't help remember how he couldn't win The Amazing Race despite 2 tries and even went from first to elimination in a single episode.

He was a whiny tool.

On 3/8/2017 at 10:51 PM, TLEF316 said:

She's good at manipulating people and Tony's antics put a huge target on his back. Of course, her arrogant outburst as he's leaving SHOULD annoy some people. But who really knows.

I laughed when she told Tony to take his ass home. I also laughed when that bug flew in her hair at tribal, and she and Micheala screamed.