What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Survivor Season 42: Starts Wednesday March 9, 2022 (2 Viewers)

In as always. Though not always in love with all-star seasons 
I'm in as well.I think this all star edition is gonna be pretty good due to the cast. I'm not sure who to pull for. I hope Beast Mode Cowboy does well but to be honest I'm just gonna pull for a lot of drama.

In. Overall, not a fan of the cast. Not saying the show wont be good, but not many players I really like. 

If both Sandra and/or Tony make it past the first two tribal councils, it would be a miracle.  

The only ones I can see pulling for are Caleb, Aubrey, JT, Malcolm, and Michaela. Maybe Hali. Other than that I just want drama.

I like this cast for the most part, should be good I'm thinking. (I'm with whoever said Sandra should be out first, she sucks)

As much as I doubt she has a chance to go 3 for 3, I think I'm actually going to be rooting for Sandra just so it further pisses off all of those who think there's only one or two legitimate ways to play the game.

With the theme being "Game Changers", I'm having a hard time remembering Sierra speaking during her season, let alone being a game changer.

I know some folks don't like All-star seasons...but imo some of the best seasons have been All-stars.  

I'm pumped.  I love seeing experienced players come back.  It usually takes me awhile to get to know new peeps, and that's annoying to me.

I don't remember half these people and I have watched every season except season one. 
huh I recognize all of them except one, they all went pretty far on their seasons besides a few of them. And about half of them have been on twice,

Last edited by a moderator:
Sandra, Tony, Debbie, Cirie (not sure why she keeps getting asked back), That could be the first four gone and the show would be rolling

terrible decision for this tribe.  they are going to keep losing. 

eta:  nevermind i see they are switching tribes up.  i guess the producers knew it would be bad for them. 

How in the hell did Sandra win twice?  She is basically useless

Tony explained it perfectly. Everyone just kicks the can down the road with her because, in their minds, there are always bigger fish to fry. And all she generally cares about is "as long as its not me". She's a chubby middle aged broad that never wins anything, so people don't see her as a threat. The fact that she's a 2 time winner helps her strategy even more, as the people that are already thinking long-term will just assume they can beat her in the end (since nobody is going to vote her a winner for a 3rd time)

She's good at manipulating people and Tony's antics put a huge target on his back. Of course, her arrogant outburst as he's leaving SHOULD annoy some people. But who really knows.

Sandra is a joke.  (Okay so are a few others on this season).  Sandra won the first time when Lillian Morris aka the 50 something yr old girl scout lady WON the last immunity and she picked Sandra over Johnny Fairplay to get to the end.  Sandra had more members from her tribe voting, and won 6-1 vote.  In her second time around, in Heroes vs Villains, it was the biggest villain ever Russell Hantz who won the last immunity, decided to take Sandra and Parvati over Jerri Manthey, and Sandra managed to win because most of her alliance was in the jury, (Boston Rob and others).  Sandra won with a 6-3 vote over Par, with Russell again not getting any.  Sure she talks or talked a good game.  But I hope that this season is the last we ever see of her.

I am a bit disappointed in that no one mentioned how hot Hali was looking.  Sad......

terrible decision for this tribe.  they are going to keep losing.

eta:  nevermind i see they are switching tribes up.  i guess the producers knew it would be bad for them. 
Was thinking the exact same thing before the previews for next week.. that tribe would have been at TC for as long as the producers kept the same tribes after voting out Tony.

I thought their first vote was a very smart decision.. Weak player physically, but stabbed her own Mom in the back so had to go.

I understand Tony's antics getting annoying. But you'd think returning players would realize Annoying antics are worth putting up from a strong person, then Manipulating personalities who provide nothing in regards to challenges. :shrug:

JZilla said:
I hope Michaela keeps it together and makes a run
She might be one of my favorites of this group.  Cockiness turns me off, unless you can back it up.  That chick can back it up.  

Users who are viewing this thread