What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Survivor Season 42: Starts Wednesday March 9, 2022 (2 Viewers)

From Tony’s ey interview.  This is expert gameplay right here.  I think someone commented on his posture.  It was all purposeful.

https://ew.com/tv/survivor-tony-vlachos-finale-winners-at-war-interview/?amp=true&__twitter_impression=true

At any point, over 39 days, did you ever feel like you were in serious danger in this game? We never saw your name written down once. I'm sure you got nervous and you were worried as anyone would be out there, but did you ever feel like you were in serious doo-doo at any point in this game?

Honestly, I don't think there was a point where I really thought that I was endangered like that. I don't remember being in like panic mode, like, "Oh my God, this is my night. I'm going home tonight." I never felt like that. And that's mind-boggling to me how that happened in the game. But I guess it all just goes down with me being goofy. Me just making everybody laugh. Me keeping my shoulders shrugged down. Me hunching my back over, keeping my arms down, never crossing them, talking to people from a lower ground, so they could look down at me when they talked to me, instead of me looking down at them.

It was just all those little things that make it count where it makes you look like, I just own people that way. They're like, "Okay, okay. He's not that threatening." I was never in their face. I was like, "What do you think? Okay. Okay. This is what I think. Okay. That's what you think? I'm with you, whatever you want." You know like, it was just crazy. The little things that counted, that meant so much in the end.“

I am not familiar with how to build fires like that outside of what I know from Survivor.

Did Sarah mistakenly smother her flame with extra husk on top?  I wonder if she would have won if she either put the husk in at an angle to allow some air flow or probably better, use the tall flame to start building a taller teepee...
She didn’t smother it but that husk burns fast so while it seemed to almost burn the rope, once it was gone her overall fire was low again. She needed a bit more height and then that might have worked.

A well deserved win for Tony.  He was on top of things the entire season and to not have one vote cast for him at any point... that's darn impressive. 

Ben just gave up.  Inexplicable, but I don't think he would have received that many votes. 

Michelle dominating that puzzle after struggling the whole challenge was a thing of beauty.  

Nat should have watched the other 3 practice fire making.  She may have seen how Michelle had a nice knack for it (though it could just be editing) and might have beaten Tony.  If she picked Michelle, at least she would have gotten Michelle's vote if she lost the challenge.  By choosing Sarah, she guaranteed whoever lost that challenge was going to vote for the other and not Nat.  Not that it mattered in the end but still.  Mistake by Nat imo.  

I do agree with Rob about something... For Nat to win she needed to have had the courage to face and beat Tony in the fire challenge.  She knew Tony was having a winning season and she had the chance to take him out, essentially (probably) taking his jury votes for herself.  She wimped out and it cost her but I'm so glad she did.  Tony deserved the win.

Her speech about why she picked Sarah vs Tony (to break down the alliance, blah blah) fell on deaf ears.  she was too scared of losing.  I'm glad most of the jury saw through that.  

So was it editing, or was Tony sandbagging in front of the girls while practicing?
He could have been sandbagging.  The edit was showing how good Michelle seemed to be, but maybe it took her longer than it appeared and they wanted us to think she should have been chosen to go against Tony.  Gun to head... I'd say Tony was probably sandbagging.  

I liked Nat's reaction when she saw Tony play his idol and then Ben play one as well.  She went from "ha, flushed it sucka" to "oh crap, he had one too?"  

Some takeaways.

1.Tony was the deserving winner, no surprise there. 2. Ben basically quit playing after 38 days, big surprise.  3. Michelle look beautiful during the winners ceremony.  4.  I would not want to be pulled over by Sarah after having a couple cocktails.

Last edited by a moderator:
Having watched you for three seasons, I know you're always up to something, but when you have 20 winners out there and the Edge of Extinction and all this stuff, there's only so much they can show on TV. So hit me up with some things that happened out there that you wish had made it to air?

Oh, man, where do I begin, man? There's so many. Even from day one. Sandra, as a matter of fact, she stole my Spy Bunker! I was building it with her because I trusted her. And then I wind up finding out she was ratting me out to Kim that I was spying by the well. It was just so many things.

Me and Nick and Wendell and Sandra formed an alliance and we called ourselves the Justice System. And then when Sandra tried to blindside me, we said, "Uh-oh, the system is corrupt! We have to find another way of getting by the game." I was out every single night, every single night, I was out making fires, looking for idols, searching the jungle, making fake idols. I was doing it all, Dalton. I did not sleep.

You made a fake idol? What's the deal with the fake idol?

All right, so I made a fake idol and I showed it to Nick, and that's another reason why a lot of people watch it and they comment on Twitter. I've seen it. "Oh, Nick is dumb. He helped people." No, Nick wasn't dumb. Nick was playing it safe. He was a little bit afraid. Because I told them I had two idols. I showed him two idols! I woke him up in the middle of the night when he was a bit disoriented. And I said, "Come with me." And I showed him the fake idol. And he thought it was real because it was late at night. He was in the middle of his sleep. And I said, "I got you. I got your back, Nick. I got your back. Anybody tries anything, I got your back. And if they try anything on me, I'm going to use my idols." So there were a lot of things that people were confused about because they didn't show it. But there's a lot of things that went on.

Your final words at that final Tribal Council were, "I know it's a big, huge, Super Bowl season of Survivor. And I tried to be a great player for the season." That's a pretty, savvy, calculated attempt to appeal to the pride of these jurors as winners, right? Like they should want to have a big, epic winner?

Absolutely. When I go to a final Tribal Council, like I did in my first season, I'm always cautious of what words to use. I choose my words wisely because I don't want to trigger any flashbacks of me being a villain in Cagayan. I didn't want to trigger any words that might turn the people off. So, I didn't want to say, "You guys need to vote for me because this is a season that you want to be represented by the best. And I am the best. I don't think you should vote for Nat." I couldn't talk like that.

So again, just like I played my whole game, I chose my words wisely. I was very cautious of what I said and dropping those little subtle hints, like, "Hey guys, just think about it for a second. This is the biggest season of Survivor. You guys are all involved in it. What more could you have asked from me? I won challenges. I won a fire challenge. My social game was on point. My strategy was on point. I created blindsides. I built a Spy Nest. Like, I did it all. There's nothing more I could have done in the game." But I'm not going to throw it out like that, you know? But they got the point. My game spoke for itself.

I wish they would have showed this fake idol and Nick.  Tony was playing at another level this season.

My math is good so maybe I’ll just say it slower for you. 

Tonys plan was the 222. Ben and Sarah wouldn’t go for it. They were voting Nat regardless.  Denise never knew so she wasn’t part of the equation.  He could have still played his vote for Denise without telling anyone. Votes would have been Nat 3 (none count) Ben 2 (none count) Denise 1 goodbye without the extra vote. 

Let me know if I need to explain further if you can’t follow the math. 
I think you might be mixing up two different thought.  The 222 was Ben and Tony were going to vote Denise, Sarah and Denise were going to vote Nat, Nat and Michelle were going to vote whomever (let's say Ben).  Tony was already voting Denise, so how can he "voted Denise without telling anyone"?  I think you mean after the 222 plan was nixed.  When all of them decided to vote Nat.  If that is what you meant, you didn't explain yourself well in your original post and not much better in this response.

I'm assuming that the fire tokens will be back.  But, it will be interesting to see how they do it without the Edge.

I think you might be mixing up two different thought.  The 222 was Ben and Tony were going to vote Denise, Sarah and Denise were going to vote Nat, Nat and Michelle were going to vote whomever (let's say Ben).  Tony was already voting Denise, so how can he "voted Denise without telling anyone"?  I think you mean after the 222 plan was nixed.  When all of them decided to vote Nat.  If that is what you meant, you didn't explain yourself well in your original post and not much better in this response.
I'm sorry we aren't communicating well.  I am talking about after Ben and Sarah said they weren't going with his plan.  He still could have voted for Denise anyway.  Yes, after the 222 plan was nixed.

You got the response you did because you didn't say "I'm not following you" or "Do you mean after the 222 plan was nixed?"  You said reread and do the math again.  That is a prickish response. 

Anyway, hope you enjoyed the season.

Wendell's vote was definitely a "game respects game" situation. 

Plus, he clearly has no desire to deal with Michelle anymore.  He put up with her for game purposes but you can just tell she drove him nuts when they were dating. 

I'm sorry we aren't communicating well.  I am talking about after Ben and Sarah said they weren't going with his plan.  He still could have voted for Denise anyway.  Yes, after the 222 plan was nixed.

You got the response you did because you didn't say "I'm not following you" or "Do you mean after the 222 plan was nixed?"  You said reread and do the math again.  That is a prickish response. 

Fair enough.  Sorry for the pissy initial response.  Following you now.

Now that we are on the same page, I do wonder why he didn't.  If Nat does not have an idol, she goes home with 3 votes (vs 2 for Ben and 1 for Denise).  If she does have an idol, then he has to know that both he and Ben play theirs (trying to get in his head before he casts his vote).  We know this because that is what happened.

Now that we are on the same page, I do wonder why he didn't.  If Nat does not have an idol, she goes home with 3 votes (vs 2 for Ben and 1 for Denise).  If she does have an idol, then he has to know that both he and Ben play theirs (trying to get in his head before he casts his vote).  We know this because that is what happened.
I was thinking about that, and the only thing I could think was it was a strategy deal with Sarah.  He already did one move behind her back and she reacted really badly to it, so he didn't want to do that again even though he knew it was in everyone's best interest.  He could have done it and come back and told her that he did it because it just made the most sense, and it would have had the same result of Denise going home without her being risked at tribal, but he didn't want to risk alienating Sarah.  From how well he played the game, I think he knew that and decided to go along with her and burn the idols. Ben and Sarah's decision there cost them a spot in the final 3 and made Tony's arrival there much more difficult.

Michelle getting ZERO votes was a bit surprising. She had a strong finish to the game and really did do a nice job socially and scrambling.
FYI tidbit:
Michele Fitzgerald is now the only person in #Survivor history to play multiple times and never be voted out or leave early. (Amanda and Russell were voted out on third time.)

Not getting Wendell's vote surely cements their relationship status.

Regarding the Sarah tribal council speech about women not getting respected, etc:
If you are trying to counter that comment, all you had to say was, "Sarah.........please take a look at this entire season's cast and let me enlighten everyone that there are 10 men and 10 women that started this game"

Question regarding the part where Natalie won immunity and then they show Michelle, Sarah, and Tony frantically practicing making fire all afternoon:
How did they end up getting 3 flints?

maybe there were 3 flints given out in the early stages of the game that were still around?      (but don't they wear down over time due to usage?)
OR Maybe the producers decided to make sure they all had access to a flint?

FYI tidbit:
Michele Fitzgerald is now the only person in #Survivor history to play multiple times and never be voted out or leave early. (Amanda and Russell were voted out on third time.)

Not getting Wendell's vote surely cements their relationship status.
That is actually pretty amazing.  She doesn't really go into the debate of one of the best to play the game, but that accomplishment is pretty impressive.

Question regarding the part where Natalie won immunity and then they show Michelle, Sarah, and Tony frantically practicing making fire all afternoon:
How did they end up getting 3 flints?

maybe there were 3 flints given out in the early stages of the game that were still around?      (but don't they wear down over time due to usage?)
OR Maybe the producers decided to make sure they all had access to a flint?

I think the producers give the unsafe 3 flints at the end to practice, along with the husks and sticks

I was thinking about that, and the only thing I could think was it was a strategy deal with Sarah.  He already did one move behind her back and she reacted really badly to it, so he didn't want to do that again even though he knew it was in everyone's best interest.  He could have done it and come back and told her that he did it because it just made the most sense, and it would have had the same result of Denise going home without her being risked at tribal, but he didn't want to risk alienating Sarah.  From how well he played the game, I think he knew that and decided to go along with her and burn the idols. Ben and Sarah's decision there cost them a spot in the final 3 and made Tony's arrival there much more difficult.
I could see this.  That usually wouldn't hold him back ... do the "right" thing (or what he wants), then worry about explaining it later.  But maybe he didn't want to piss Sarah off again, especially so late in the game.

I think the producers give the unsafe 3 flints at the end to practice, along with the husks and sticks
I thought there were 3 practice kits waiting for them back at camp after the challenge.  I thought I saw each of them grab a "bucket" that had husk, flint, sticks, etc in it.  It's for them to practice with.

Regarding the Sarah tribal council speech about women not getting respected, etc:
If you are trying to counter that comment, all you had to say was, "Sarah.........please take a look at this entire season's cast and let me enlighten everyone that there are 10 men and 10 women that started this game"
I actually went through all the seasons and it looks like the total is now 25 Male Winners and 15 Female. Obviously each group has 1 double winner.

So men have won much more often. Is that because of some "anti strong female play" bias that we all have? I doubt it. But I'm not a woman, so maybe I'm just blind to it.

In the past, we've had certain female players make a big deal about how women rarely found immunity idols and then blame the patriarchy for that (since....ya know....us men have forced them to be passive their entire lives). Again, that seems like absolute nonsense to me.  You're willing to drop everything, travel halfway across the world and put yourself out there playing a game on national TV but society has made you too shy and docile to go out in the woods and dig around in a few trees looking for a trinket that would help you win that game? I call BS.

Survivor is a game that has infinite ways to win. If you can't find one that suits your personality and skill set, that's on you. Plenty of "strong women" have won this game.

For this being the "Best season ever" talk..............I still think it was a crappy decision by CBS to axe ANY possible Reunion show after the vote reveal. 
For what it's worth, CBS should have taken the 3 hours of game play split it into:
WED 5/13:   2 hour show
WED 5/20:   1 hour gameplay + 1 hour of Reunion via Zoom call

The Survivor Reunion show is sometimes more entertaining, or more revealing to watch than the actual final episode (but it does usually have some unnecessary fluff too)

Would have liked to have Probst ask Ben more questions about the sacrifical lamb scene
Would have like to have Probst ask Natalie questions about not choosing Fire making vs Tony  

From Tony’s ey interview.  This is expert gameplay right here.  I think someone commented on his posture.  It was all purposeful.

https://ew.com/tv/survivor-tony-vlachos-finale-winners-at-war-interview/?amp=true&__twitter_impression=true

At any point, over 39 days, did you ever feel like you were in serious danger in this game? We never saw your name written down once. I'm sure you got nervous and you were worried as anyone would be out there, but did you ever feel like you were in serious doo-doo at any point in this game?

Honestly, I don't think there was a point where I really thought that I was endangered like that. I don't remember being in like panic mode, like, "Oh my God, this is my night. I'm going home tonight." I never felt like that. And that's mind-boggling to me how that happened in the game. But I guess it all just goes down with me being goofy. Me just making everybody laugh. Me keeping my shoulders shrugged down. Me hunching my back over, keeping my arms down, never crossing them, talking to people from a lower ground, so they could look down at me when they talked to me, instead of me looking down at them.

It was just all those little things that make it count where it makes you look like, I just own people that way. They're like, "Okay, okay. He's not that threatening." I was never in their face. I was like, "What do you think? Okay. Okay. This is what I think. Okay. That's what you think? I'm with you, whatever you want." You know like, it was just crazy. The little things that counted, that meant so much in the end.“
This is where Tony being a cop really worked to his advantage. Being able to manipulate people to feel comfortable with you. He has definitely taken some psychology classes

I think if Sarah should be able to not feel guilty for playing like a man and winning (which she should), then Ben should feel guilty for playing like a woman and losing. But at least he made a friend for life which is the point of the game  :rolleyes:

Yeah, Ben giving up like that made absolutely no sense whatsoever.  Unless the editing was weird, Sarah was clearly on the fence and could have just as easily voted out Michelle.

A couple things that surprised me -

Sarah was so annoying.  I was rooting for her the season she won but couldn't stand her by the end of this one.

No one ever went after Tony all season. He was obviously a top player but no one ever made a move on him.

The consecutive Boston Blob, Parvati and Sandra tribal eliminations made it an all time great season for me.

The final 3 votes seemed to be in the correct proportion.

Jeff Probst on what killed the epic Survivor finale vote deliveries
https://ew.com/tv/survivor-finale-jeff-probst-winners-at-war-epic-vote-delivery/     <--watch the video if you want to see the interview

The host explains why he no longer travels the votes by jet ski or skydiving or subway or…

With a global pandemic forcing television production to a standstill, Survivor has scrapped its in-person reunion for the first time ever. That means the Survivor: Winners at War champion will be revealed May 13 on CBS via a remote hookup as the finalists learn their fate from their own living rooms. Of course, the biggest tragedy of all in this situation is that it means there is no opportunity for host Jeff Probst to resurrect one of the hallmarks of Survivor yesteryear with another epic vote delivery.

Back in season 6, Probst somehow managed to jet-ski the votes all the way from the Amazon to New York City on a single tank of gas and then take the votes on the subway to the Ed Sullivan Theater on Broadway. The host incredibly managed to top that in season 9 when he jumped out of an airplane and then hopped on a motorcycle to transport the precious parchments to CBS Studios in Los Angeles. These travel-by-map montages were the height of Survivor hilarity, yet sadly have sat dormant for more than 30 seasons. Surely, had the work shutdown not happened we would have been treated to a return to epic vote delivery glory, especially for an anniversary season like number 40, with an all-winners season, and the biggest cash prize giveaway in reality television history. Right? RIGHT?!

Sadly, when I asked Probst about it out on location last May during filming for Winners at War, the host seemed unmoved by the prospect. "Here's the thing for me," says Probst. "It was fun to do it. We did it several times. And we always had a very fun, tongue-in-cheek way of doing it. But I don't want to repeat. We don't want to do it just to do it and waste time out of our finale, which is already so packed there's no time for the reunion show. So I just still don't have a great idea. Honestly, doing something like paddle-boarding or whatever, why?"

Why? BECAUSE IT WOULD BE HILARIOUS!!!

"You just want to see me look like an idiot again," Probst says. Okay, he's not wrong. But, in my defense, it is that willingness to look like an idiot that is so appealing and makes the segments work. They were so over the top there was practically a pool of Velveeta congealing under my television set when they first aired, and that's why fans loved them. So if Probst is not going to record another epic delivery, I tried for the best thing: the release of the infamous skateboarding footage.

First off, a little history. While talking to Probst back in 2014 for the San Juan del Sur finale, I made my annual plea for him to return to delivering the votes via some sort of ridiculous method of transportation, and he responded by telling me the most incredible story in the history of stories. A story of an aborted attempt at yet another epic vote delivery! A story recounted once again below:

"The last one we tried to do, it was me paddling — I can't remember from which island — but I left in a canoe, then we shipped the canoe back, I paddle down into Venice, California, I paddle in, I get out. This was the plan: I walk past the skate park and I go, 'Hey, kid. Can I have your board?' And the kid looks at me like in that Mean Joe Greene commercial… the Coke commercial, and he goes, 'Hey, you're the Survivor guy! Sure!' And he throws me his skateboard. And I'm going to hop on the skateboard, jump a curb, and then kick the skateboard up into my hands and hand it back to the kid and say, 'Thanks, kid. See you around.'

"So we have this idea and I go, 'But the only thing is, guys — I can't skateboard. But I'll try to learn.' We hire this guy. He says, 'Oh, I can teach you to do a couple of tricks.' And I go, 'But I didn't grow up in California. I'm not a skateboarder.' He says, 'No problem.' We get out there for about three hours and they guy is like, 'Listen, here's what you do: You ride the board and you use the leverage of your weight to hop it up onto the curb, skid across…' And I'm looking at him, like, ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?! I can't do this! So we never aired it, and that was the last one."

If you are anything like me, you're now picturing Probst as Marty McFly leading Biff Tannen on a wild chase into a truck full of manure, and that image is impossible to get out of your head. (Trust me, I've been trying for six years.) Anyway, when I asked Probst again about the footage during filming on Winners at War, he confirmed that it basically was the skateboarding experiment gone awry that killed the epic vote deliveries.

"The skateboarding is what did me in," says Probst. "The guy told me, the expert skateboarders — I said, 'Hey, we're doing this thing, I just need to be able to do one trick' — he said, 'No problem.' 'What's the trick?' He goes, 'I'll tell you what we're going to do. I'll show you how to hop off the board, kick one end, it will flip up in the air and you catch it and walk off.' I'm like, 'That's exactly what I need! I'll look like a stud!' About 15 times of it hitting me in the side of my face I said, 'All right, I'm out. You're fired, because I'm out.'"

And Survivor has never been the same since

Jeremy still butthurt
I wonder if thats for show.  THey know Tony wins in a landslide so they need some drama here. 
I'm hoping it's a producer misdirect.  I think I saw a tweet for Jeremy at one point (although I couldn't find it later) that a group of winners wouldn't vote for a guy who came back from EoE (talking about that season, not this one).
Ah found the article.  Funny how Jeremy said people wouldn't vote for an EoE returnee, then he did :)

https://ew.com/tv/2020/02/05/survivor-jeremy-collins-winners-at-war-interview/

My math is good so maybe I’ll just say it slower for you. 

Tonys plan was the 222. Ben and Sarah wouldn’t go for it. They were voting Nat regardless.  Denise never knew so she wasn’t part of the equation.  He could have still played his vote for Denise without telling anyone. Votes would have been Nat 3 (none count) Ben 2 (none count) Denise 1 goodbye without the extra vote. 

Let me know if I need to explain further if you can’t follow the math. 

The whole point of the going 2-2-2 was to save his and Ben's idol.  If done any other way they have to play their idol (assuming Natalie has an idol - if she does not then it doesn't matter and she goes home either way).  However, if she has an idol and they do not go 2-2-2  they have to play theirs and Denise goes home either way.  Splitting off Tony's vote really doesn't matter at that point.  Idols still played so the damage is done.

Sarah was so annoying.  I was rooting for her the season she won but couldn't stand her by the end of this one.
Same here, I was really rolling my eyes at her gender bias speech. I definitely see the point but it really came off as pandering to the Jury in that spot IMO. She is an excellent social and strategic player but that speech felt like she was trying way to hard to "have a moment". 

All three finalists had a solid story. This might be one of the best final threes ever really, especially with the diversity re how they got there. Tony deserved the win, no complaints there but I wouldn't have been surprised if either of the other two had won it. 

I found the editing uncomfortable/uneven last night.

First they highlighted Sarah's woman power speech, which is fine, the show loves social awareness. 

But then they had to squeeze in the fact that man was trying to hand her a path to the finals and instead of saying I don't need a man's help, she takes the offer and votes out Ben.  Then you clearly have all the women rooting for each other to make the final three where you would think if they wanted to really focus on women power, it would have been more "I want to beat the best available"

The flow just felt off.

I can't speak to the type of hell many of these women likely face from online key board warriors, it must be awful. 

The whole point of the going 2-2-2 was to save his and Ben's idol.  If done any other way they have to play their idol (assuming Natalie has an idol - if she does not then it doesn't matter and she goes home either way).  However, if she has an idol and they do not go 2-2-2  they have to play theirs and Denise goes home either way.  Splitting off Tony's vote really doesn't matter at that point.  Idols still played so the damage is done.
This is all understood.  We were talking about since they blew up the 222 plan, he could have sent Denise home without the need for another vote (which put Sarah in danger).  Yes the idols would have been burnt, but if Nat and Michelle put their votes on Sarah and Tony and Ben keep theirs on Denise, Denise and Sarah would have gone to a rock draw.  Him putting his initial vote on Denise would have prevented that potential scenario.

This is all understood.  We were talking about since they blew up the 222 plan, he could have sent Denise home without the need for another vote (which put Sarah in danger).  Yes the idols would have been burnt, but if Nat and Michelle put their votes on Sarah and Tony and Ben keep theirs on Denise, Denise and Sarah would have gone to a rock draw.  Him putting his initial vote on Denise would have prevented that potential scenario.
It would have been a fire contest but I understand the point.  That has merit.  I just don't think it would have been worth it to Tony to have to explain why he didn't follow the plan.  That really wasn't an option in my mind (rogue vote for Denise).

For this being the "Best season ever" talk..............I still think it was a crappy decision by CBS to axe ANY possible Reunion show after the vote reveal. 
For what it's worth, CBS should have taken the 3 hours of game play split it into:
WED 5/13:   2 hour show
WED 5/20:   1 hour gameplay + 1 hour of Reunion via Zoom call

The Survivor Reunion show is sometimes more entertaining, or more revealing to watch than the actual final episode (but it does usually have some unnecessary fluff too)

Would have liked to have Probst ask Ben more questions about the sacrifical lamb scene
Would have like to have Probst ask Natalie questions about not choosing Fire making vs Tony  
We might be in the minority here but.. My wife and I for the past 3+ seasons have watched to see the Reveal and watch maybe 10 minutes of the Reunion before turning it off. To us it was almost as boring as the Family visits and the old "Walk down the beach and talk about everyone voted out" .. :shrug:  

Users who are viewing this thread