What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Survivor Season 42: Starts Wednesday March 9, 2022 (2 Viewers)

Australian survivor - i just finished episode 22...

Man another great season.  Down to the final 4.  Surprised david didnt put his vote on Sharn.  I think this may come back to bite him.  Although that does put Tarzan on Jury which means he has someone to make his case and a guaranteed vote. 

Last edited by a moderator:
This isn't in reference to the Australian Survivor spoiler tags above, good on you guys...

But from the last page, can we not do the spoiler tags for this current season of American Survivor, if people know things? Even things as simple as the structure of Edge of Extinction returnees etc. Some aren't going to be able to resist reading the spoilers and then oh so mysteriously a bunch of people share the same theory or idea bc they can't help it shifting their mindset, even if they don't give up the spoiler outright. 

This has to be the one thread where no one wants spoilers, right? I know it's always been said that All-Star seasons have the most info out there. 

This isn't in reference to the Australian Survivor spoiler tags above, good on you guys...

But from the last page, can we not do the spoiler tags for this current season of American Survivor, if people know things? Even things as simple as the structure of Edge of Extinction returnees etc. Some aren't going to be able to resist reading the spoilers and then oh so mysteriously a bunch of people share the same theory or idea bc they can't help it shifting their mindset, even if they don't give up the spoiler outright. 

This has to be the one thread where no one wants spoilers, right? I know it's always been said that All-Star seasons have the most info out there. 
We’re there posts without spoiler tags?  I feel like it’s ok so long as they are hidden.  I don’t go to the other thread for fear of seeing a spoiler in tagged.

Why was it such a big deal to hide that he had found them? Other than to be a d*** and make other people keep looking? 

It's not like the other people could steal them, or vote him off for having them, so why hide it?
Concealing things like this is often a key part of strategy/gameplay.

Why was it such a big deal to hide that he had found them? Other than to be a d*** and make other people keep looking? 

It's not like the other people could steal them, or vote him off for having them, so why hide it?
Information is power. 

What's the easiest way to stream Survivor Australia?  I've never seen any of them, so I'd prefer to start with season 1 if possible.

What's the easiest way to stream Survivor Australia?  I've never seen any of them, so I'd prefer to start with season 1 if possible.
So i download them.  But i believe if you have Kodi you can find it on there.

It also looks like you can sign up on their website and watch them now.  I know they previously blocked them outside of Australia.  https://10play.com.au/australian-survivor

And def start from season 1. 

Does this require updating kodi?  I haven’t used it in probably a year. Couldn’t stand all the updating. Lolz. Is there another way to watch it?
I have been watching the current season on cat mouse. It seems both Cinema and catmouse are having problems getting links now so I went back to Kodi. Slow and clunkier as hell but at least it works.

So i download them.  But i believe if you have Kodi you can find it on there.

It also looks like you can sign up on their website and watch them now.  I know they previously blocked them outside of Australia.  https://10play.com.au/australian-survivor

And def start from season 1. 
I am getting an error saying that I can't watch australian survivor in my region. Any help? I put in post code for Brisbane. 

Me too.  I guess I'm going to try Kodi on my Windows PC with screen mirroring to my Roku.
Is there an ELI5 explanation of how to use Kodi anywhere?  I've got Kodi installed on my Windows PC along with the Exodus Redux addon.  I search for Australian Survivor and I find the episode links, but I click on them and it acts like it's downloading or something, but nothing ever plays.  What am I doing wrong?

I am getting an error saying that I can't watch australian survivor in my region. Any help? I put in post code for Brisbane. 

Me too.  I guess I'm going to try Kodi on my Windows PC with screen mirroring to my Roku.
tried using a VPN and routing through australia?  PIA is a good one.

I dont know for certain if this will work however.  I know it didnt when i checked a year or two ago. 

Figured out an alternate way to do this with my Roku that is quite simple.  The web site Dailymotion has all of the episodes available for streaming.  Search for "Australian survivor season 1 dailymotion" or similar and you should find what you're looking for.  I verified that our Roku was setup for Screen Mirroring, then I used my Windows 10 laptop to connect to a wireless display and set my Roku as the wireless display.  Watching the first episode on our TV now.  Hope this helps!

:thumbup:  We're working through the most recent AU season.  I got it all off torrent though.

I watched all of a New Zealand season a couple weeks ago, first weekend of quarantine, it was OK.  Somebody mentioned the host in here recently.. he cracks me up but I can't express why without being inappropriate, basically he comes off as the r-word 

I used to watch from Dailymotion but they've been cracking down on channels that host the series so the videos may disappear tomorrow.

Now I watch through 10play with a VPN. 👍

Figured out an alternate way to do this with my Roku that is quite simple.  The web site Dailymotion has all of the episodes available for streaming.  Search for "Australian survivor season 1 dailymotion" or similar and you should find what you're looking for.  I verified that our Roku was setup for Screen Mirroring, then I used my Windows 10 laptop to connect to a wireless display and set my Roku as the wireless display.  Watching the first episode on our TV now.  Hope this helps!
Up till last year, there was  Dailymotion app right on Roku so you did not need to even mirror.  Sadly it shut down.

:thumbup:  We're working through the most recent AU season.  I got it all off torrent though.

I watched all of a New Zealand season a couple weeks ago, first weekend of quarantine, it was OK.  Somebody mentioned the host in here recently.. he cracks me up but I can't express why without being inappropriate, basically he comes off as the r-word 
Yeah, he tries too hard to be clever, but he comes across as a jackass and I bailed midway through the first episode.

Yeah I wish extinction was one and done, especially this year since Amber is basically a fire token farmer for Rob. Thats a huge advantage
It's ridiculous.  They had twice the chance of winning the game from the beginning as anyone else and then they get to combine tokens to get a greater advantage.

So glad he lost.  Really wish they were one and done.   This shows again why his win is a joke.  He's a challenge beast when he is playing against a bunch of first timers, now, not so much.

What happened to Probst's disdain for those who quit the game?  Sandra was even mentioned by him.  She couldn't even stay for a few days.  

Please do not let anyone on the current jury win the game.  It's a joke.

Ex-stink-tion just taints the whole game now

Rob is a pathetic loser.  Probst is a shameless suckup.

Lets examine why the old schoolers all got booted.. lets see Sandra booted Ambah, Tyson and herself.  Danni is an idiot and her old schooler alliance turned on her, then got themselves picked off mostly by Rob playing sloppy/bully-style.

Anyway.  Even with inferior personalities AUS is a better watch

Loved the 3+3 Exile twist

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder why Tyson wasn't even mentioned around camp as a potential vote off candidate??
(esp after everyone saw his challenge to get back in)

Did he have a 1x exemption?

I wonder why Tyson wasn't even mentioned around camp as a potential vote off candidate??
(esp after everyone saw his challenge to get back in)

Did he have a 1x exemption?
He did not have an exemption. Like Tony indicated, dynamics change, especially given that they merged. 

Why do you say that? When they showed Tyson's board, you could see Rob was pretty even in the background. This was before the back and fourth footage. 
the lame back and forth shot of only a ball going up and zero wide angle shots, and rob sure didn't act like he lost by a millisecond.  Whatever doesn't matter cuz Rob lost and that's all that matters haha

Users who are viewing this thread