What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Congratulations SB LII Champion New England Patriots (1 Viewer)

ShamrockPride

Footballguy
I would just like to be the first to congratulate you on a well earned 6th ring. I suggest all other fans outside the NE fan base give your best wishes right now and stop denying and delaying the inevitable. It honestly seems as though Belichick has mentally beaten the rest of the NFL into submission, with some truly embarrassing deals being made in the past couple of days (for non-NE teams, obviously).

The rest of the league is competing for the title of "Best Loser" until Belichick retires. What's something that rhymes with 7 in their chase for #7 in 2018? Like Blitz for Six?.....Heaven for Seven?

Patriots will likely go 19-0.
I'm going with 16-0 including the playoffs.  Some of their wins will be so dominate that Goodell will say they cheated and not count a few games to prevent them from replacing the Dolphins in the record book.  

Goodell suspending Brady AND Garropolo for the 2017 season due to perceived "fan arrogance".

Prediction:  Jacoby Brissett named Super Bowl LII MVP

New England might actually break every NFL single season record this next year. And then break their own records in 2018. Bill Belichick will top off his career by making love to Goodell's wife on the podium following winning his 10th superbowl

I gotta tell you, I've really enjoyed becoming justifiably arrogant.  I know none of you have ever experienced anything like this, but I recommend it. It's obviously never going to happen for any of your teams, because this is such an unprecedented level of success that the media openly speculated after the Superbowl on Brady and Belichick retiring "because what else is there to prove?". But i hope all of you get to cheer for a winner at some point in your life.  It's great.  

If you want to give it a try, try becoming a fan of my team.  It's way more fun than watching the Superbowl in disgust every year.  You might not know allof our players yet but we don't know most of them yet either because they turn over so quick.  You can book a trip to Boston for the week after the Superbowl cheap and see what a victory parade looks like. I'll even buy you a beer if you show up in your old team's jersey with a new Patriots hat, and we can chat about what a good decision you made.

Users who are viewing this thread