What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Cooper Trade (1 Viewer)

swabs

Footballguy
I'm looking to move Cooper for a slight downgrade at wr while adding another player.   32 team league with full NFL starting lineup. 

2 options offered so far

AJ Green and Richard Sherman

Hilton,  2018 1st (likely late), Ninkovich

Not really liking either but was going to counter Green and CJ Moseley .  Is that enough to give up Cooper? 

Since you didn't specify that multiple teams could own the same player (common for leagues of that size) I am assuming that is not the case.  In a league like that you want as many players as you can get that can win you a week by themselves.  I think both Green and Hilton have that potential more than Cooper (He only has 1 multi TD game his entire career).  Cooper seems to have the  higher floor to Hilton and probably similar to Green. 

Based on that I would be ok with either of these trades.  If you can get Mosley instead of Sherman I would probably take that deal first.  If you can get someone a little more consistent than Ninkovich then I would lean towards that deal.  Either way I think I move Cooper in one of those deals.  

I pretty much agree with Gally across the board.  If you can upgrade Nink for a little better DE then I like that, but CJ is an elite-ish LB so that would be ideal.

Random question: Can you own both instances of a player? I'd sure hate my chances any week I play against 2 ABs or Julios.

Users who are viewing this thread