What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

BREAKING: local man has sex with wife again (1 Viewer)

Congrats Cappy :thumbup:

Can't help you with your sleep issue....baby's not gonna help either.  Talk the wife into breast feeding then the "work" part of being up is out of your hands.

Have the kid watch Rays games - it'll sleep. Might have some hefty psychological counseling bills to deal with the trauma later though. There are no perfect solutions.

Oh, and, congrats. Having a kid has been the best experience of my life, I hope its the same for you.
Not sure I want to put the poor kid through that. 

Wtf am I going to do, if I don't get 8 hours a night I'm useless. 
Then you are going to be useless.

For a time, at least.

Congrats.  Hopefully the kid will be smart enough to not repeat the sins of his father and will ditch Noles fandom at an early age.

handing out likes like cigars.

honestly though- great news. all the cliches- good and bad- are entirely true. they'll be the best of times, they'll be the worst of times. you came, you saw, you... well- you came. congrats!

handing out likes like cigars.

honestly though- great news. all the cliches- good and bad- are entirely true. they'll be the best of times, they'll be the worst of times. you came, you saw, you... well- you came. congrats!
Easy peasy likes right in this thread. 

Meant to not like dentist's post, but went for it anyways. 

Congrats...don't worry about the sleep thing.  It's amazing what your body can adapt to! My 3 month old slept his first full night through last night, and I woke up an hour before the alarm out of habit.  

Damn...now I'm going to feel bad for taking all your quarters in the bracket draft!    :kicksrock:

Congrats man, sincerely, you're on the board.

:hifive:

As for your sleep, it's important that you start setting the tone now to your wife that her and the child will come second to your personal needs. You will require personal time and QUIET when demanded.

Good luck and God speed.

Capella said:
Baby Cappy due date November 11, FSU v. Clemson night 

:mellow:  

Wtf am I going to do, if I don't get 8 hours a night I'm useless. 
Be prepared to be useless for the next 18 years.  If there is something you want to do, best do it now.

Oh, and congrats for finally consummating your marriage.  Kid too, I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread