What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

BREAKING: local man has sex with wife again (1 Viewer)

Haven’t checked in here in a while...is there a 2nd in process?  I’m 90% sure that with our 1-yr-old boy...we’re done. But there is that 10%...

I'm going to start reading through this thread again. We'll be 16 weeks this Saturday. The only thing we've done is pick a name for a boy, or a girl...I feel like I SHOULD be doing something to prepare but I have no idea what? It still feels early/not TOTALLY real, even though we've done a few ultrasounds and seen the baby kicking around in there.
IBTStartSleepingNow

I'm going to start reading through this thread again. We'll be 16 weeks this Saturday. The only thing we've done is pick a name for a boy, or a girl...I feel like I SHOULD be doing something to prepare but I have no idea what? It still feels early/not TOTALLY real, even though we've done a few ultrasounds and seen the baby kicking around in there.
dumbest thing we didn't do that i regret now... open a 529 account or some similar investment vehicle for the kids and plop some funds in now and again.

Bucky86 said:
Awesome! Congrats! I will be happy to offer any terrible advice you may need. 

Bucky86 said:
The smart move is to plan a Christmas time trip with the kid to NYC, but only after JR learns to walk.

Congrats, Bucky :thumbup:

Oh all the new dads in here. How cute. Wait’ll you have a bunch of them. And they’re always sick and terribly behaved. And you and your wife are completely tapped, and on edge, and haven’t had nookie in weeks. “No that’ll never be us,” you’ll say. It’ll be you. And you’ll look back and think “wait why did we do this again??”

no JK parenthood is magical. Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably a dumb question. Say you’re out at a restaurant and your baby craps it’s diaper. Where do you put the dirty diaper after changing it? 
My wife carries around these bags that smell minty (pre-poop, but I guess depending on what the kid ate, possibly post-poop too). She tosses the diaper in the bag and then in our trunk if there isn’t a garbage can outside. 

Oh and wait til they are grown and at age 30 decide to get divorced and then daughter moves back in with you and her kids are there half of the time.  That happened to me 3 months ago.  I'm on steroids now getting rid of the virus my two lovely grand daughters gave me.  

Actually,  grand daughters are pretty awesome. 

Wrf? Bathroom garbage can?
Hopefully joking - please don’t do this.  Be courteous to the other patrons and bag it up to take home in the trunk of your car.  If you are super OCD about it you could get a diaper genie type device for you vehicle.

And @Bucky86, congrats GB.  There are no dumb questions when it comes to your first.

This is the hardest time imo.  Now until they can use the bathroom / use the remote control.  There were a good few years there where I thought I was my son's personal tv changer.  I'd go through almost every episode of Team Umizoomi and he'd be like "nah already saw that one".

Hopefully joking - please don’t do this.  Be courteous to the other patrons and bag it up to take home in the trunk of your car.  If you are super OCD about it you could get a diaper genie type device for you vehicle.

And @Bucky86, congrats GB.  There are no dumb questions when it comes to your first.
Yes. The other thing is these people are trying to run a business and it’s not right to drop a stink bomb like that in their bathroom trash. 

You throw it in a baggie after you take it off.  Much easier to carry a few with you (let's be honest - your wife) than to haul ####ty diapers away.  

You throw it in a baggie after you take it off.  Much easier to carry a few with you (let's be honest - your wife) than to haul ####ty diapers away.  
Yeah we would double bag then put it in the trash can :shrug:

But we also didn't eat out a ton when she was in diapers

But there are LOTS of dumb answers. Find people you trust, and learned to go with your instincts and ignore the noise- because there are infinite ways to handle every child raising method and lots of people who think their way is the only way.

Probably a dumb question. Say you’re out at a restaurant and your baby craps it’s diaper. Where do you put the dirty diaper after changing it? 
tuck in the baby bag and bring it home with you for proper disposal

eta: forgot to add what @Capella said. wife carried those deodorized diaper bags around. they work surprisingly well to disguise odor.

Must not look at credit card statement. Hoping for some Black Friday sales on the big ticket items. :cry:   :moneybag:  🔥
If it makes you feel any better 

The cost of raising a child today is $233,610 – excluding the cost of college – for a middle-income family, according to the U.S. Department of Agriculture.

The stakes may be higher for new parents than in previous generations, thanks to a combination of changing demographics and economic pressures.

so start at 233,610  and subtract as you go!!!!

Crib plus accessories - 1200

Stroller - 200

High chair - 100

only 232,110 to go!!!!

This bravado lasted a few weeks...Our 2nd boy is now 3 weeks old.  Amazing how much less involved I am...may have something to do with the 2 year old lunatic running around.
Congrats!

Ime, the second one was easier all the way around- all the fear of destroying the thing (at least physically) was gone and I could just enjoy it, including the meltdowns etc. Plus my son is an idiot..my daughter less so.

Congrats!

Ime, the second one was easier all the way around- all the fear of destroying the thing (at least physically) was gone and I could just enjoy it, including the meltdowns etc. Plus my son is an idiot..my daughter less so.
Thanks Flop!  Similar here with #1...I'm sure the 2nd will be less idiotic/accident prone...but our concern with #2 is that #1 has also been extremely sweet/considerate...and he sleeps 11 hours a night straight. 

We’ve debated round 2 but this kid has spoiled us. Not sure it’s wise. Sleeps 12 hours a night, 3 hour naps, very well behaved. Next kid would end up being a super villain. 

If it makes you feel any better 

The cost of raising a child today is $233,610 – excluding the cost of college – for a middle-income family, according to the U.S. Department of Agriculture.

The stakes may be higher for new parents than in previous generations, thanks to a combination of changing demographics and economic pressures.

so start at 233,610  and subtract as you go!!!!

Crib plus accessories - 1200

Stroller - 200

High chair - 100

only 232,110 to go!!!!
-12,417. :oldunsure:

Users who are viewing this thread