What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

BREAKING: local man has sex with wife again (2 Viewers)

Prince Myshkin said:
Congrats...don't worry about the sleep thing.  It's amazing what your body can adapt to! My 3 month old slept his first full night through last night, and I woke up an hour before the alarm out of habit.  

Damn...now I'm going to feel bad for taking all your quarters in the bracket draft!    :kicksrock:
My kid will have to #### into my hand after I'm done with that draft. 

cappy congrats man i am super happy for you when you finally meet that little one you tell him his a brohan for me take that to the bank

holy schmoley cappy so listen you have to get you a garage fridge half the fun of having a kid is finding different games to have the reward for your kid being the chance to get dad a beer from the garage fridge for instance with my kids we played a game called who can get it first and whoever got dad a beer from the garage fridge first was the winner i would toss out some all time score but i just made that up every time hell if i know but what i did know is that i ended up with two beers without leaving my chair and that my friend is the high life take that to the bank bromigo

Users who are viewing this thread