What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

BREAKING: local man has sex with wife again (1 Viewer)

Questions if you don't mind...

How much younger is she?

I know it's early but do you plan on a 2nd child?

I'm assuming this was a "whoopsie" pregnancy?

if you need any writin tips let me know capparino you are my guy and i will do whatever i can to help tip numero uno end everything by taking it to the bank and some version of brohan take that to the bank joe bromagio 
I promise you I will work in bromigo/brohan  and take it to the bank into a future blog entry. 

• Smile
Reactions: SWC
I've written on and off my entire life. So I had the idea that I should document this fiasco of childbirth, both for myself and for the kid to see down the road --so I made a website to do so. I have 3 posts up so far if you're interested in checking it out. I plan to write at least once a week  

http://www.thepanickydad.com/

edit: hope this doesn't come off yandek-y
:thumbup:  fun read.

Could do without the swear words though, Mr. Sewermouth.

Congrats Cappy. Love the blog.

Now, you do realize that your wife may be such a physical mess in a few months, she'll have no choice but to watch Bond movies with you on the couch, right?

Last edited by a moderator:
if you need any writin tips let me know capparino you are my guy and i will do whatever i can to help tip numero uno end everything by taking it to the bank and some version of brohan take that to the bank joe bromagio 
I promise you I will work in bromigo/brohan  and take it to the bank into a future blog entry. 
everythings coming up swc bromigos take that to the bank

Congrats Cappy. Love the blog.

Now, you do realize that your wife may be such a physical mess in a few months, she'll have no choice but to watch Bond movies with you on the couch, right?
Thanks! 

I figure we will have plenty of time to catch up on them. We are taking a bit of time off work. 

Congrats Cappy.

And this thread has made me laugh quite a bit already.

Also, the blog is solid. I had never even held a baby before I had my first one. And now I have FIVE kids. Though two of them are step-kids, I am not GM here.

I'll give you the same two pieces of advice I always give:

1. During delivery, stand near her head. You may be tempted to walk down past the curtain for a look-see, especially with doctors and nurses encouraging you, but under no circumstances should you go south of the equator, so to speak. Just trust me on this. There are some things you just can't un-see.

2. Stop at two.

Congrats Cappy.

And this thread has made me laugh quite a bit already.

Also, the blog is solid. I had never even held a baby before I had my first one. And now I have FIVE kids. Though two of them are step-kids, I am not GM here.

I'll give you the same two pieces of advice I always give:

1. During delivery, stand near her head. You may be tempted to walk down past the curtain for a look-see, especially with doctors and nurses encouraging you, but under no circumstances should you go south of the equator, so to speak. Just trust me on this. There are some things you just can't un-see.

2. Stop at two.
Five? Holy ####!

Five? Holy ####!
We have my step kids like 75% of the time and my own kids like 30% of the time. I liked to say we have a weighted average of of two and a half kids.

But that is just a joke to hide my pain.

We have a 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, and 10th grader right now.

We have my step kids like 75% of the time and my own kids like 30% of the time. I liked to say we have a weighted average of of two and a half kids.

But that is just a joke to hide my pain.

We have a 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, and 10th grader right now.
Wow. That's amazing. :thumbup:  

Capella, congrats. That's awesome. And great writing, as always.  

Thunders from Springsteen takes an apostrophe, though. Hey, if you ever need an editor for your blog...

Heh. I say it because I care. You're a great member of the board.  Peace, mang. Keep us posted with updates.  

proninja said:
This was a running joke in our household the first pregnancy. All sorts of weird #### happening to her. "Oh, yes, that happens sometimes, it's totally normal." I swear I thought one day her arm was going to fall off and the doctor would be like "oh, yes, salamander syndrome, it'll re-attach when the baby comes." Because pregnancy screws up a woman's body in every conceivable way. 
Yea I guess they see it every day. Meanwhile I'm sitting there sweating like uh this is pretty new to me doc. 

Read this very carefully:

Do not have a second child. Literally minutes after the birth of this child people will start asking when is it time for number two. The answer is never. A year or so later you will forget the hell these next 9 months or so will be. When that happens, punch yourself in the balls and dont sleep for 48 hours.  People will pressure you saying you dont want an only child, they need somebody to play with, to help take care of you amd your wife in old age. Ignore these people. They do not have your best interests or the child's in mind; they just want you to suffer as much as they have. 

Read this very carefully:

Do not have a second child. Literally minutes after the birth of this child people will start asking when is it time for number two. The answer is never. A year or so later you will forget the hell these next 9 months or so will be. When that happens, punch yourself in the balls and dont sleep for 48 hours.  People will pressure you saying you dont want an only child, they need somebody to play with, to help take care of you amd your wife in old age. Ignore these people. They do not have your best interests or the child's in mind; they just want you to suffer as much as they have. 
This man knows things.

Also, if she shows any signs of postpartum depression after the birth, get to the doctor immediately.  

Users who are viewing this thread