What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty Feedback - Features and Timing You Like To See (1 Viewer)

Joe Bryant

Guide
Staff member
Hey Folks,

Branching off of our conversation started yesterday about asking questions, I wanted to focus a bit on Dynasty.

And please hear this - I'm asking for feedback here. This is not any offer to do all that's suggested. Not even close. I'm just trying to hear and understand what some of you like. Sometimes people view these things as if we don't do all the things suggested then we're "not listening" or "don't care". So please don't do that. 

But if you'd like to share some of the things you'd like to see for Dynasty Content, please do it here. So it's most usable, please use this format.

1. The feature (rankings, article topic, etc)

2. The time frames you'd like to see these.

3. If possible - specific examples with links of how you're seeing this done now in other places.

4.  How popular you think the feature would be with the broader dynasty audience. (Understanding most every guy on this board is nowhere near the "average" Dynasty player)

Thanks. Again, no promises at all that we can do more features. I wanted to give you guys a place to talk about what you'd like to see.

J

Rookie Rankings

Just after April draft and revisited in August. ( I have leagues that do rookie only drafts just after the NFL draft, and Rookie, Free Agent drafts just before start of regular season.)

I'd like to see break down by Overall and then position.  

http://www.dynastynerds.com/fantasy-football-dynasty-rankings/rankings/?position=0&age=1

This should be very popular. If not, then you're doing Dynasty wrong. 

Rookie Player Breakdowns

Breakdowns on top rookies as to why the article writer thinks the player will or will not succeed as a fantasy player. (I greatly appreciate when a writer points out that a player looks like they will have NFL impact but not in fantasy. ) 

From Combine and onwards to late August, early September

http://dynastyfootballwarehouse.com/2017-rookie-profile-wr-john-ross/

I would think this should be popular for anyone looking to build their own rankings. 

Overall Top Dynasty 150

Ranking of the Top 150 players in NFL from a dynasty perspective. 

Year round

I would think this would be popular for dynasty start up leagues and anyone looking to make a trade. 

Rookie Mock Drafts (3 round)

Try to get a feel for ADP on rookies. Helpful to know current popularity of players.

From April to early September

Dynasty leagues with Rookie only drafts would find this useful. 

ADP Variation 

Risers and Fallers. Helpful to know if a player is getting hot or not. 

Both Draft and Startup leagues would find this useful. 

Users who are viewing this thread