What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

POLL CLOSED Community Dynasty rankings Player #33 (1 Viewer)

Who would you rank 33d in a 12 team dynasty league, QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/WR/TE/K/DEF PPR with standard sco

• Carlos Hyde

Votes: 13 23.6%
  • Davante Adams

Votes: 9 16.4%
  • Jordan Reed

Votes: 8 14.5%
  • Demaryius Thomas

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Derrick Henry

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Rookie Pick 1.5

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Jordy Nelson

• Corey Coleman

• Doug Baldwin

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Stefon Diggs

• LeSean McCoy

• Other (Place the name & THAT YOU CLICKED OTHER in a reply, so I can immediately add this option

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Brisco54

Footballguy
Jay Ajayi takes the eighth of the 3d round (32d overall), with 13 of 52.  Everyone except Doug Baldwin and Stefon Diggs received votes this round.  That poll/thread can be viewed here: https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/754639-community-dynasty-rankings-32/

HOW TO ADD PLAYERS TO THE LIST

First, you can add a name to the current poll by clicking Other and telling me who you think is better than all players on the current list.  (Please tell me that you clicked the other button in the reply... not just the name of your nominee)

Second, in rounds where no one has clicked the other button to add a player, I will add a single player nominated in the comments.  This will be the player with the most support to be added in the comments (total users nominating that player)... in the event of a tie, it will go to the player first nominated in the comments.

Going back three polls the only unfulfilled nomination I could find was LeSean McCoy so he is the player being added.

Time to pick #33

Standings

1.1.  Odell Beckham

1.2.  Ezekiel Elliot

1.3.  Mike Evans

1.4.  David Johnson

1.5.  LeVeon Bell

1.6.  Antonio Brown

1.7.  Julio Jones

1.8.  Amari Cooper

1.9.  AJ Green

1.10.  (Tie) Deandre Hopkins

& Rookie Pick 1.1

1.12.  Todd Gurley

Round 2

2.1 Rookie Pick 1.2

2.2 Allen Robinson

2.3  Sammy Watkins

2.4 TY Hilton

2.5 Michael Thomas

2.6 Rob Gronkowski

2.7 Dez Bryant

2.8 Devonta Freeman

2.9  Brandin Cooks

2.10 Jordan Howard

2.11 Melvin Gordon

2.12 Keenan Allen

3.1 Andrew Luck

3.2 Alshon Jeffrey

3.3 Aaron Rodgers

3.4 Rookie Pick 1.3

3.5 Jarvis Landry

3.6 Rookie Pick 1.4

3.7 Travis Kelce

3.8 Jay Ajayi

Last edited by a moderator:
If there was flex I'd definitely take reed here.  But in a 12 team league after Gronk and arguably kelce, there are too many TEs of similar value (TE3-9 are basically equal imo plus the rookie crop looks incredible).  I'd rather grab hyde, d Henry, or maybe Adams/Nelson depending on my focus.  

Agreed on adding Lamar miller.

Not much value here; I'd be looking to trade out of the pick.  For this exercise I went with Adams.  I saw him as the best mix of immediate production and exit value.

-OZ- said:
If there was flex I'd definitely take reed here.  But in a 12 team league after Gronk and arguably kelce, there are too many TEs of similar value (TE3-9 are basically equal imo plus the rookie crop looks incredible).  I'd rather grab hyde, d Henry, or maybe Adams/Nelson depending on my focus.  

Agreed on adding Lamar miller.
Reed is cleary at the top of that 3-9 TE range though - in fact I prefer him to Kelce.

Hyde. Think he will outperform this spot. Durability is the key concern but has been productive.

Reed is cleary at the top of that 3-9 TE range though - in fact I prefer him to Kelce.
If you don't factor in injury history, sure.  But the guy has never made it through a season without missing games. I probably take him 3rd out of the TEs but it's not a huge delta imo.

Users who are viewing this thread