What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2017 Orphans - Paragon_FF (1 Viewer)

kurtrudder

Footballguy
Paragon Fantasy Football is entering it's 10th season and we are currently running 12 high quality leagues.  We have a number of leagues with openings for 2017, read below for the details.  If you are interested in joining or have any questions, contact me at commissioner@paragonfantasyfootball.com

The Sun Never Sets Annual Auction League  Our 16 team, IDP, Annual/Redraft Auction league, founded in 2010 is still going strong with many returning players each season.  The league features our unique 5 team playoffs system that gives greater reward to the teams with the best records while still giving all 5 teams a chance to win the championship.   $200 entry fee. 15 Teams Purchased for 2017, ONE more required - Auction commences 13th August. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Best leagues around
thanks Howat!!! 

FYI, he used our 32 team/double player format rules as a template to start a number of his own leagues. A few other commish's around have done the same thing, with our blessing we have shared our rules with them to assist starting their own leagues.

These are some of the best leagues around with very active owners! If you are ready to step up to the IDP experience then get in now. Full dynasty with 53 man rosters, 32 teams with double copies of players, and no shortage of trades in these leagues. What are you waiting for?  Dispersal drafts for new owners as soon as they are filled.

bump, a couple more spots taken.  once a league is filled, our replacement owners drafts will kick off within a week, followed by the 2017 rookie drafts

bump.  

These leagues are great.  I've been playing with Paragon since 2010.  By far the best online dynasty experience I've found.

Still a few more openings!  Great leagues and the replacement owner draft concept gives you total ownership in drafting your team. I joined my 5th Paragon league last year and won the league because of the flexibility of the replacement owners draft. We need a few more great owner so join us! 

only a couple of spots left.  Our 2QB league with one spot left is in it's 5th year super pool....so double prize money first year in!!

Best leagues around by Far!  I love GO DEEP and play in Doppelganger also.  Do not hesitate, I waited around to join several years back and missed out, they fill up Quickly! 

Still a few openings in some of the best leagues around! I've dropped most others to play in all the Paragon leagues and their sister leagues. Check it out and get in on the action!

I'll vouch for Divide.  Great group of owners, awesome format, and develops your FFB knowledge  way more than any smaller format league.  

Get in here.

Great to see these filling up!!  Looking for 3 in Go Deep

Go Deep 80 Man Roster Dynasty League - Founded in 2011, this is our 16 team, 80 man roster, double player IDP dynasty league. ($250 entry fee) This unique league has challenged some of our very best owners at Paragon.  Please check out the 2017 MFL League Website  This message board post quickly links you to all the available teams. Our Common Rule Book, Section 12, Rules H to M outline the Replacement Owners Draft process that will determine the make up of your team and it's rookie draft picks.    3 Teams available

thanks for the support Don....you are a good man.  How many of our leagues are you playing in?? I've lost count!  :D

I love the strong owners and competition that your leagues attract but prefer not to IDP.

Do you have any leagues without IDP?
sorry AC, all of our leagues are IDP.  If we ever were going to go with a high stakes league....say redraft up to $1k, we would do that non IDP.  As for now, all of our leagues have IDP.

bump, 15 out of 16 teams for SNS league are paid up and ready to go....one more spot left in our final open league for 2017

Users who are viewing this thread