What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Big Brother Thread*** No Spoilers Starts 7/6 (1 Viewer)

Anyone following the live feeds?  Can you explain the almost immediate hate for the blue haired girl? (I haven't invested in learning all the names yet)
First you have the goofy guy from Miami just railing against her, then what they showed Sunday night.

I know there is editing involved, but do people not know how to defend themselves in an argument anymore?
The hot chick "Did anyone hear me say "panda"? "
My reply would be "OK, what did you call her, because it wasn't her name"

My wife enjoys this show, and likes us to watch it together.  But, the last few season have just gotten stupid.  I figured I would give this year a try.
I mean Pao Pao or Panda almost laughing in the DR when she was saying how mad she was.  Nervous laughter, or production encouraged "anger"?
The stupid sound effects in the background.
Viewers choosing rewards/awards really mucking up the game.  Last year it was terrible, and you just knew that Paul was going to get the first one ... especially if people know ahead of time that they were giving him immunity.

I'm trying Ringo, I'm trying real hard.

/end rambling rant

Anyone following the live feeds?  Can you explain the almost immediate hate for the blue haired girl? (I haven't invested in learning all the names yet)
First you have the goofy guy from Miami just railing against her, then what they showed Sunday night.

I know there is editing involved, but do people not know how to defend themselves in an argument anymore?
The hot chick "Did anyone hear me say "panda"? "
My reply would be "OK, what did you call her, because it wasn't her name"

My wife enjoys this show, and likes us to watch it together.  But, the last few season have just gotten stupid.  I figured I would give this year a try.
I mean Pao Pao or Panda almost laughing in the DR when she was saying how mad she was.  Nervous laughter, or production encouraged "anger"?
The stupid sound effects in the background.
Viewers choosing rewards/awards really mucking up the game.  Last year it was terrible, and you just knew that Paul was going to get the first one ... especially if people know ahead of time that they were giving him immunity.

I'm trying Ringo, I'm trying real hard.

/end rambling rant
Yea i have been wondering the same. 

Im checking out the live feeds......as for Meagan (Blue haired girl)... she left the game before the live feeds came on, so nobody really knows how or why she was hated so fast.

I thought the premier episode was a snoozefest, but I'm liking it since then.  All these fools getting in showmances right off the bat will make for an interesting summer. 

I'm on the fence about liking the temptations.  So far they have all been no brainers. Of course someone will take $25k, of course someone will take 3 weeks of safety.  

Im checking out the live feeds......as for Meagan (Blue haired girl)... she left the game before the live feeds came on, so nobody really knows how or why she was hated so fast.
I read where they basically turned the live feeds on as everyone was wondering where she went.  That is a mystery. 

I thought the premier episode was a snoozefest, but I'm liking it since then.  All these fools getting in showmances right off the bat will make for an interesting summer. 

I'm on the fence about liking the temptations.  So far they have all been no brainers. Of course someone will take $25k, of course someone will take 3 weeks of safety.  
I'm hopeful they're just that obvious to get everyone in the mindset to take them, and will get to be tougher choices.  Once people have been screwed over by others taking a temptation, they'll take anything just to unleash something bad on the others. 

I read where they basically turned the live feeds on as everyone was wondering where she went.  That is a mystery. 
This whole situation was why I said we need a spoiler thread - I don't care enough to start it but my wife told me what she read about this online.  Don't know if it will come up in the show or not but was interesting.

This whole situation was why I said we need a spoiler thread - I don't care enough to start it but my wife told me what she read about this online.  Don't know if it will come up in the show or not but was interesting.
I don't think it's a spoiler once she is off the show. 

I don't think it's a spoiler once she is off the show. 
Unless its part of a twist...Which I heard was a strong rumor, but BB made no hints about it last night.  

Can I post the rumor?  Or can someone tell me how to add spoiler tags??? I know I know....

Unless its part of a twist...Which I heard was a strong rumor, but BB made no hints about it last night.  

Can I post the rumor?  Or can someone tell me how to add spoiler tags??? I know I know....
nope.  not sure how to do the spoiler tags.  but i definitely would like to hear the rumor. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess its a rumor and not a spoiler....The rumor on twitter was that she opted to go into 3 weeks of solitary confinement in exchange for 3 weeks of safety.  

The fact that Cody had to nominate someone else makes me think there might be some truth to it.  I've only watched the past 3-4 seasons and I don't recall anyone ever self evicting.  Not sure what the typical process is after that. 

I guess its a rumor and not a spoiler....The rumor on twitter was that she opted to go into 3 weeks of solitary confinement in exchange for 3 weeks of safety.  

The fact that Cody had to nominate someone else makes me think there might be some truth to it.  I've only watched the past 3-4 seasons and I don't recall anyone ever self evicting.  Not sure what the typical process is after that. 
She definitely quit.  She's given an interview already about how being attacked by so many big guys in the house triggered her PTSD from being sexually assaulted in the military, and she just couldn't keep going.  She's out of the house and with her mother in California right now.

She definitely quit.  She's given an interview already about how being attacked by so many big guys in the house triggered her PTSD from being sexually assaulted in the military, and she just couldn't keep going.  She's out of the house and with her mother in California right now.
This was what I wasn't sure if I should post.

Evil **** walked out during the first few weeks the second time he played. I think there might be another who did as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
All interesting. But I still wonder what triggered his attitude towards her. When he took the golden apple, he looked at her and said "YOU know why I did it" insinuating she knew why he didn't feel safe. 

Also, the first guy evicted was super pissed. They didn't do a post eviction interview. I wonder if he came out with an attitude. 

Cody might be the biggest ##### in history. Not to mention he has the personality of a rock. Josh is the poster child for today's kids (yes he acts like a 5 yr old brat). I want my mommy, I've been away from home for 12 hours, who will take care of me. Mark seems okay, lost his parents at young age and isn't a whiner.

Cody might be the biggest ##### in history. Not to mention he has the personality of a rock. 
At the beginning of the first episode where the contestants find a key and realize they'll be on the show he seemed like he had a solid chance to win. His interview and everything seemed solid but 5 minutes in the house and you could see he's a psychopath with no social game and will probably need to win every single competition he's in or have his alliance win or he's out the door.

So why did Cody out his alliance to the cowboy?  

There re were many other mistakes, but this seemed to be the biggest to me.  

Cody might be the biggest ##### in history. Not to mention he has the personality of a rock. Josh is the poster child for today's kids (yes he acts like a 5 yr old brat). I want my mommy, I've been away from home for 12 hours, who will take care of me. Mark seems okay, lost his parents at young age and isn't a whiner.
hated him until the last 30 minutes of this episode. i loved when he called the girl in bed "Alex"

I really don't like Cody either.  I hope he gets booted next week.  Just keep Jessica in there for the eye candy.

Cody has the right ideas in mind (especially hooking up with Jessica) but he keeps screwing things up.  He has a good read on Paul but there's no need to target him right now.  He got screwed with Paul having immunity but I'm not sure he had the votes to get Paul out anyway.  Then instead of making it just about Paul - he had an out to nominate Cowboy and completely looks like a tool nominating Xmas.  Also, he should have done a much better job throwing the veto - too obvious.

Cody has the right ideas in mind (especially hooking up with Jessica) but he keeps screwing things up.  He has a good read on Paul but there's no need to target him right now.  He got screwed with Paul having immunity but I'm not sure he had the votes to get Paul out anyway.  Then instead of making it just about Paul - he had an out to nominate Cowboy and completely looks like a tool nominating Xmas.  Also, he should have done a much better job throwing the veto - too obvious.
Playing too hard too fast is the oldest mistake in the game.

He was sitting pretty as the default leader of the power side of the house.   Then he makes a pathetic attempt to throw the POV and runs face first into the immunity buzzsaw by going after Paul for no reason at all aside from personally not liking him.  Then the panic Christmas nom.  Oof.

He better keep winning contests.

Playing too hard too fast is the oldest mistake in the game.

He was sitting pretty as the default leader of the power side of the house.   Then he makes a pathetic attempt to throw the POV and runs face first into the immunity buzzsaw by going after Paul for no reason at all aside from personally not liking him.  Then the panic Christmas nom.  Oof.

He better keep winning contests.
Definitely agree, even having to nominate 6 people, he could have nominated 6 of the people that aren't aligned.  Mark and Matt should distance themselves like Paul did last year in this situation.  

Loved the stupid look on cody's goober face when Paul showed the immunity necklace. Worst player in the history of the show. Now if they can just get him out that would be nice.

Good game play or not, this is the reason I so dislike the America Votes crap they started last season.
American ruined several players' games last season, and they just trashed his.

At the least they should let people vote, but not tell them what the power will be.

Good game play or not, this is the reason I so dislike the America Votes crap they started last season.
American ruined several players' games last season, and they just trashed his.

At the least they should let people vote, but not tell them what the power will be.
I don't know why they didnt tell Cody in private that his selection had immunity and he had to pick someone else - then it would have been up to he and Paul on whether to out the secret.

Users who are viewing this thread