What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Big Brother Thread*** No Spoilers Starts 7/6 (1 Viewer)

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn. I dare any of you to script a better BB season than we've gotten so far. I'm sure the nominees (not sure what the spoiler rules are for West Coast viewers) will take tonight's news in stride,

One complaint (if you're a WC guy who hasn't watched tonight, STOP reading),

if I were Angela I'd be sitting on a cool $5k with the same result. Scottie already said he would use veto on Tyler. Tyler was going to take himself off for sure and take the veto from Scottie anyway. What was the point of that? Tyler played it as well as possible. Too bad. Because I was looking forward to stories of Brett getting laid in Hawaii. If Brett and Tyler team up as a final two, it's all I could ever want. Brains and humor. I hope Angela and Haleigh end up finding each other as allies. Both are BB All-Star caliber players. Those 4 and KC/Scottie would make as good a final 6 as we've ever had. KC/Scottie are both underrated badasses. JC needs to stay as long as possible for comic relief. Rockstar is the most fun person to hate in a long time. Queen Bay is fun to hate too. Honestly, Fessie is the only person who doesn't bring much to the table. If Brett cucks him with Haleigh, he could even be a fun player.

Great episode (wedsnesday). My rooting interests keep shifting cuz people seem to take turns being entertaining.

And since JB won't let us taking about wimmin's looks anymore, I'd nominate Rockstar's fine thick booty as oddly attractive. :wub:  hubba hubba

Great episode (wedsnesday). My rooting interests keep shifting cuz people seem to take turns being entertaining.

And since JB won't let us taking about wimmin's looks anymore, I'd nominate Rockstar's fine thick booty as oddly attractive. :wub:  hubba hubba
OMG you serious Clark?

There was something else large whe she was standing up during her speech.

Buffalo knuckles.
 No doubt.  Nasty.  

Why does talk like that during her speeches? she doesn’t sound like that all the time.  

Bay is freaking nuts too, bleeding at the mouth.  She was toning down the crazy after that embassasing act.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't like Angela one bit. Seems like a nasty woman inside. Like she thinks she is above everyone. That's not attractive. 

Rachel 10 times hotter.

Angela doesn't seem all that stuck up or nasty to me.   When she's in the DR it sounds like she is reading off a cue card when she's talking, that's kinda annoying.   Otherwise she is perfect

Angela doesn't seem all that stuck up or nasty to me.   When she's in the DR it sounds like she is reading off a cue card when she's talking, that's kinda annoying.   Otherwise she is perfect
She kinda is, towards the girls she isn't with. I think it is gameplay to some extent.  She was a level 10 gymnast  and then a D-1, pro/ Olympic hopeful pole vaulter until she got hurt. So it's a if you are on the other team/against me, then I'm against you attitude you develop when you complete at those levels of those two sports. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Rockstar has to be one of the most annoying contestants in recent memory.  She's basically the BB equivalent  of social welfare.

-Through sheer stupidity she lets Tyler stay in the game, soooo she tells Tyler that he should keep her because she "helped him."

-She gets mad when somebody puts her on the block and just assumes it's because she's not attractive or popular or whatever.

-She gets mad when she gets put on the block as a floater because they should put up someone making moves.

Oy...

Rockstar is one of my least favorites ever.  The double botch was so awesome.

And how dumb is that side of the house, especially Haleigh during this HOH (because I thought she was competent previously).  Has anyone ever asked to get backdoored?  ALARMS, HELLO.  Maybe they're just getting a bad edit...

I was glad to CBS finally show some of Rockstars true colors last night.  She has been constantly trashing Angela behind her back to Foute.  She is one jealous beatch.

Due to t-storm, our DirecTV went out for nearly the exact duration of BB last night. Seems like Rockstar flopped the OTEV, Tyler won POV, and Kaycee is back on block.  Is that right? 

Due to t-storm, our DirecTV went out for nearly the exact duration of BB last night. Seems like Rockstar flopped the OTEV, Tyler won POV, and Kaycee is back on block.  Is that right? 
Rockstart screwed up immensely.  It was down to her, Tyler and Hayley for the veto.  Tyler got back first.  Rockstar got back 2nd and "asked" Tyler if the answer was correct.  This tipped Tyler off that he had the wrong answer.  He went back down, found the right answer, and got back up before Hayley could.  Then, when it was down to just Rockstar and Tyler, she got her answer and back first.  This prompted Hayley to jump up and down and celebrate.  But, she had the wrong answer and Tyler ended up winning.

In The Zone said:
Looks like Sam has flipped or is about to flip. She was cheering for Haliegh over Tyler in the veto. She probably waited an eviction or two too late. 
I still can't figure out why Sam and JC followed the Brett alliance blindly, without even making deals or being included in the group.  

This is the worst BB season in a while.

bryhamm said:
Rockstart screwed up immensely.  It was down to her, Tyler and Hayley for the veto.  Tyler got back first.  Rockstar got back 2nd and "asked" Tyler if the answer was correct.  This tipped Tyler off that he had the wrong answer.  He went back down, found the right answer, and got back up before Hayley could.  Then, when it was down to just Rockstar and Tyler, she got her answer and back first.  This prompted Hayley to jump up and down and celebrate.  But, she had the wrong answer and Tyler ended up winning.
fine time for satellite to go out! 

In The Zone said:
Looks like Sam has flipped or is about to flip. She was cheering for Haliegh over Tyler in the veto. She probably waited an eviction or two too late. 
I noticed that too, but I thought it was less "I'm now aligned with them so Haliegh needs to win" and more, "I'm not smart enough to actually cheer for the people I'm aligned with and just cheering for people to do well because I'm Sam and that's the positive good person thing to do".

I noticed that too, but I thought it was less "I'm now aligned with them so Haliegh needs to win" and more, "I'm not smart enough to actually cheer for the people I'm aligned with and just cheering for people to do well because I'm Sam and that's the positive good person thing to do".
Time to start stomping some mud holes pretty soon here.

Angela and Brett playing a bad game. Ripping on people as they leave does not equal a win at the end.

And I still don't care what some of you say, Angela is a mean, ugly person. Can't root for somebody like that. 

Angela and Brett playing a bad game. Ripping on people as they leave does not equal a win at the end.

And I still don't care what some of you say, Angela is a mean, ugly person. Can't root for somebody like that. 
I agree that was horrible jury management by both... if either makes it to the end they just guaranteed a vote against them.

I'm pretty hesitant to make a judgement about someone from the little snippets we see edited into a reality show narrative.

But from what we have been shown about Angela, I'm kinda not a fan either.

What's up with Scottie's vote?

If the Hive can ever put 2 and 2 together, there's still a chance they could cobble an alliance with 2 or 3 of the floaters (JC, Sam, Scottie).

I thought Rockstar did a great job with her speech before the vote... she nailed calling out the Big 3 - Tyler with his hands over his head said it all.  Hopefully the rest of the house was paying attention. 

Fessy was kicking butt in the competition... I hope he wins to keep things interesting and to keep Level 6 from running the table.

I was getting exhausted just watching JC trying to get up and down the HOH competition slide.

And how dumb is that side of the house, especially Haleigh during this HOH (because I thought she was competent previously).  Has anyone ever asked to get backdoored?  ALARMS, HELLO.  Maybe they're just getting a bad edit...
They talked about it. These two seem to talk more openly than any two from opposite teams I have ever seen. I would say she's more than competent and one of these two deserve to win. 

The remaining level 6ers can basically ride this out to the final 4.  Totally agree that Scottie and JC are either oblivious or are just happy being final 6 or so because their only chance is to align with Sam and then be the swing votes as the other sides pick each other off.  I feel like Scottie is smart enough to have a plan of some kind, I'm just not sure what it is.  JC's plan....well, I think his brain is often on "yatus."

Users who are viewing this thread