What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Big Brother Thread*** No Spoilers Starts 7/6 (3 Viewers)

Haven't watched in a long time.  Caught a little bit tonight.  So horrible.  Just such a dramatic reaction to everything and overacting for the camera in the confessionals.

Haven't watched in a long time.  Caught a little bit tonight.  So horrible.  Just such a dramatic reaction to everything and overacting for the camera in the confessionals.
I don't think I've ever seen a cast this dumb.

And the fake "I found a key" segment is as bad as the memory walk Survivor used to have.

Last edited by a moderator:
Missed the first episode as the DVR setting didn't pick it up.  Not sure what was different that it didn't record.  Not sure why I still watch.  If they would just pick normal people instead of trying to get certain looks and personalities it would be so much better.  The dramatic swings are so annoying.  Why are you mean and putting me up?...wa wa wa.  Oh it's just a game, don't take it so personal.  Sides of the house flip the next week and nobody can handle the change.

EYLive said:
I don't think I've ever seen a cast this dumb.

And the fake "I found a key" segment is as bad as the memory walk Survivor used to have.
It’s even worse.  I absolutely hate the key segment.  

Confessionals have always been pretty bad other than the Will/Boogie/Frank stuff. Not much has changed there. I actually don’t hate the camp counselor twist as it puts a new spin on things without completely changing or manipulating the game too badly. 

The DR has gotten worse over time, now they're pretty easy to tell the scripted ones.  I hate how they try to manipulate the game, or push it in a certain direction, with them.  The Kemi one from last night is a great example.  Manufactured tension coming Jackson's way even though it seemed like he handled having the power pretty well.

Surprised no one mentioned how rough looking Kat looks without make-up!!  lol 

Sort of reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where Jerry dates a gal who looks great under a light but scary looking under a dim light

It's tough for me to be excited about this year in comparison to the GOAT first few weeks we had last year. I'm shocked production let Ovi get evicted with the power. I was sure they were going to use that to bust up the big alliance in a couple of weeks. 

I still think Nick and Analyse are my top two players so far. Nick talking to the HOH girl v. Jack or Jackson or whichever the long haired hot guy talking to her is night and day. You've got to be able to make people think stuff is their idea versus just telling them what to do. Not to be any kind of way, but a certain class of under 35 y/o woman absolutely hates stuff like that coming from a guy. It's true of everyone, though. Especially in BB. That goes to show how Nick's social game is ahead of some of these lunkheads. 

I think there's a 1000% chance Ovi gets back into the house and the power gets used. It was other worldly dumb for him to say anything about it, but I don't watch feeds so maybe he knew he was gone and it was his literal only hope.

I'm a bit behind, but it sounds like feed viewers are pissed that Jack's racism and sexism is being edited out.

Been a struggle for me as well.  I usually tune into recaps online and know whats going on in real time, but I haven't this year.  I can't decide if thats whats keeping me from enjoying it or not?  

Just a whole lot of Meh?  

Yeah not too excited about this year either.  Sounds like there have been some hook ups already.  Jackson/Kathryn, Nick/Bella, and Jack/Analyse.

At this point I am rooting for Holly.

Been a struggle for me as well.  I usually tune into recaps online and know whats going on in real time, but I haven't this year.  I can't decide if thats whats keeping me from enjoying it or not?  

Just a whole lot of Meh?  
Yea seems david is the only one with a clue in the house.  

Anyone know Where one can i find the feed recaps?

Don't Noonan said:
Yeah not too excited about this year either.  Sounds like there have been some hook ups already.  Jackson/Kathryn, Nick/Bella, and Jack/Analyse.

At this point I am rooting for Holly.
I'm bothered that there is a Jack and a Jackson.  

I do like the idea of Camp Comeback.   Seems like there has been a "battle back" of some sorts the last few years.  Might as well let those people hang in the house.  David might be smart enough to do some damage. 

David might be smart enough to do some damage. 
Perhaps, but there is a big difference between being perceptive and using that in gameplay. Just my sense based on a couple aired interactions (e.g. with Kat, where he bluntly said the fact she thought there were no alliances meant she just wasn't in them). He doesn't strike me as having a great social game, and comes off sour (which I get based on his experience, but still).

Last edited by a moderator:
I know there's too many people in the house for everyone to get airtime, but production could sawp out Analyse and Nick with extras every episode and I wouldn't notice.

Watched some of the last 2 nights. I don’t see that shows attraction really besides hot chicks (ok thats a good start). Nothing has happened and I just saw the same conversation with the same dude and different chicks a few times in a row. Maybe not seeing the other eps matters. 

The sloppy game play this year will keep things interesting early.  

Jack letting slip to Sam about the alliance.  Bella disclosing the black widows right off the bat, cliff telling his game play every morning...even David seems like he's talking too much to not have any real say in the game.  

Its nice to see things rocky early rather than just "going with what the house wants" strategy.

If anybody is watching the live feeds, this season just took a massive nosedive.  NINE person alliance  just turned into some type of lynch mob.

Actually depressing seeing people behave like this

jrt103 said:
If anybody is watching the live feeds, this season just took a massive nosedive.  NINE person alliance  just turned into some type of lynch mob.

Actually depressing seeing people behave like this
yeesh.  this cast is a hot mess. 

Users who are viewing this thread