What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Big Brother Thread*** No Spoilers Starts 7/6 (1 Viewer)

If true, I really wouldn't consider this an "all-star" season.
Paulie, Bayleigh, and Josh are three of the worst HGs ever. If they can squeeze in Da'vonne, as rumored, they have 4 of the most hateable people in America. That's AS in a way.

I'm sure they were stuck with who was available, and I'm happy to have anything. But, yeesh. A stinkfest of personality.

Paulie, Bayleigh, and Josh are three of the worst HGs ever. If they can squeeze in Da'vonne, as rumored, they have 4 of the most hateable people in America. That's AS in a way.

I'm sure they were stuck with who was available, and I'm happy to have anything. But, yeesh. A stinkfest of personality.
I saw another site that had Christmas Abbot, Amber Borzotra. Eye candy I suppose, but not great players. So many rumored people from seasons 19 & 20. 👎🏻 

Guess we’ll see how bad this turns out.  

Rumored Contestants

Paulie? Disagree 100%

Friendship and meow meow in the same house? 

Who is Paulie?  Cause I liked that bearded friendship guy named Paul who looks to be back (well, he makes the show interesting). 

Paul played twice. Was runner up twice. I enjoyed watching him. Therefore, I disagree. 

as others have pointed out, we are talking about 2 diff people

HOWEVER... Paul was also a total POS the second time he played (the season josh won).  He was edited in a good light on TV but on the live feeds he was an absolute scum bag

I think they both are going to be on the show this August
I'm somewhat surprised Paulie is being invited back since he pretty much tumbed his nose at production while he was being punished from a challenge.  I think he is a favorite on the MTV show so maybe that's why?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm somewhat surprised Paulie is being invited back since he pretty much tumbed his nose at production while he was being punished from a challenge.  I think he is a favorite on the MTV show so maybe that's why?
He used to date a friend of mines daughter who was on the Bachelor. I'll have to talk to him to see if they're still dating and what the story is if they are.

He used to date a friend of mines daughter who was on the Bachelor. I'll have to talk to him to see if they're still dating and what the story is if they are.
Nope he’s not with the bachelor girl anymore. I think he’s with Cara Maria from the MTV Challenges. 

Just saw this: 

Kaycee and Josh have apparently been cut because they tested positive for COVID 19. Guess partying in Miami with Maddie wasn't worth it after all

Da'vonne and Bayleigh are still locked for the cast though

I thought I was okay with Davonne, but I'm already sick of her.  The screaming was too much.  And how is she even remotely considered an All Star?  

Like Tyler and David.  David might get picked on early just because he was shown in such a good light last year.  

Just happy its on!  They never did mention how long the season would be did they?  And I wonder who got fired last night for locking the door to the have not room. 

I thought I was okay with Davonne, but I'm already sick of her.  The screaming was too much.  And how is she even remotely considered an All Star?  

Like Tyler and David.  David might get picked on early just because he was shown in such a good light last year.  

Just happy its on!  They never did mention how long the season would be did they?  And I wonder who got fired last night for locking the door to the have not room. 
i noticed in the episode he wasnt really talking to people.  Maybe its because he just doesnt know them outside the house.  Maybe he will lay super low.  That or they will target him early.

I like DaVonne personally.  thought she played a decent game last time she played. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread