What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Big Brother Thread*** No Spoilers Starts 7/6 (2 Viewers)

Memphis is a jackass. Wow, what a power move...backdooring a guy with no alliance or helpers. I have zero issue with voting David out, but its a weak move and he's trying to hide his plans from his alliance like its some shocker. 
Memphis is the worst, hes playing an ok game but he does things for very stupid reasons.  Targeting David right now is a waste.  He literally is not a threat. 

It just seems to me, give him the slightest bit of power and he’s a major d-bag. 
I mean, Memphis is still in the game so give him credit, but there no one that will vote him to win.  Its cool to be a hard ### week to week, but jury management is still a major part of this game.  

I'll be for Cody at this point.  I'd be happy of Day or Enzo wins too.  Cody just seems like a nice guy.  If he wins it will be because he made the right alliances and became friends with  everyone.  Obviously he can win comps when he needs too.  Its not popular to say, but he should have won his season.  He handed Derrick that win, though Derrick was deserving.  

Nicole was the only good zing of the night.  

And Christmas is Karen.  Wish Zingbot would have worked that in somehow.  

I don't remember ever hating a group in power as much as I do this one. Outside of Tyler, I don't care for any of them. Memphis is the biggest tool of them all. He thinks he is so cool and in control. 

Watch how much they all cry when they finally start going on the block. 

At least the Wall-Yellers are stepping up to an all-star level.
Just saw the rumor, and its not a spoiler, that the Wall Yeller shouted Nicole voted to evict Ian.  Then the feeds were down for 22 hours.  

Hopefully some action starts happening with this HOH tonight.  I'll be rooting for David tonight, or whoever survives the block.  

Just saw the rumor, and its not a spoiler, that the Wall Yeller shouted Nicole voted to evict Ian.  Then the feeds were down for 22 hours.  

Hopefully some action starts happening with this HOH tonight.  I'll be rooting for David tonight, or whoever survives the block.  
Yes i am very curious to know why the feeds were down that long.  They have shut the feeds down briefly due to wall yellers a few times but 22 hours is a long time.  Makes me thing something else happened.  It could also be related to the twist coming tonight with the "legend that is returning"

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes i am very curious to know why the feeds were down that long.  They have shut the feeds down briefly due to wall yellers a few times but 22 hours is a long time.  Makes me thing something else happened.
I'm sure there was some freak out by the cast and some damage control by production.  I've watched the feeds in the past and production will cut in and tell HG's to stop talking about a certain topic, and the feeds cut.  It wouldn't shock me if it was 20 hours of just that.  Its hard to believe they can't control yellers though.  

They said when the feeds picked back up they're all in the main room playing charades.  Haha.  

My guess is after a few hours production bribes them with booze to not talk about it   :banned:

Spoiler tagged just incase...looks like the yell was confirmed.  

Just confirmed. David said Day heard the wall yeller say Nicole and Dani was tricking her. He still was upset that it took for a wall yeller to say it before she would believe him. That cut cameras after he confirmed it.

reddit link [Spoiler/]

Chris B. said:
Not accessible, but the building is on the CBS Studios lot in Universal City. You can see the house and yard on google maps.
So who's yelling at them?  CBS employees roaming around?

So who's yelling at them?  CBS employees roaming around?
Likely fans but it could be production trying to stir things up because it’s been boring.  I’m leaning production because i can’t see how they can’t add security and prevent this.  Although people have also flown banners over the house and they can’t really stop that.  Let’s hope dr will stirs things up.  

Likely fans but it could be production trying to stir things up because it’s been boring.  I’m leaning production because i can’t see how they can’t add security and prevent this.  Although people have also flown banners over the house and they can’t really stop that.  Let’s hope dr will stirs things up.  
I think so too.  

Triple eviction!  Thats not ever happened has it?  That could be wild.   I have a feeling its a sign of how bad this season has been.  Hurry up and get it over with.  

I think so too.  

Triple eviction!  Thats not ever happened has it?  That could be wild.   I have a feeling its a sign of how bad this season has been.  Hurry up and get it over with.  
I'd be surprised if thats a factor. TV show end dates are usually planned well ahead of time....and its not like they have tons of shows waiting to air. 

I think so too.  

im excited.  BB Canada has done triples.  My only concern is if they will pre tape it or truly do it live.  If live then that has the makings for great TV so i hope thats how they play it.

Im curious to see what Dr. Wills role in all this will be.  i hope he meddles in the house a bit!  I really think production knows this season needs to change fast to avoid being a bust.

Exactly. I'm pretty sure Nicole came clean before the vote.
I dont think she ever did.  SHe said she wanted to but i dont know that she did.  Day found out from Xmas and then the wall yeller confirmed it.  Kevin had also suggested it.  The reason i don't think Nicole ever came clean is because it looked like she was trying to ask Day was walking out the door. 

I dont think she ever did.  SHe said she wanted to but i dont know that she did.  Day found out from Xmas and then the wall yeller confirmed it.  Kevin had also suggested it.  The reason i don't think Nicole ever came clean is because it looked like she was trying to ask Day was walking out the door. 
If she didn't and only left in in the goodbye message she is a HUGE coward.  

David is just making a complete fool of himself.  In diary room the past week screaming how he has to win comps and will be the comeback story.  Next comp up and he takes $10K on the very first run WHILE HE IS ON THE BLOCK FOR EVICTION.   And then is all proud of himself for making that decision.  Moron.

It's basically him saying "I know I'm not even coming remotely close to winning this season, so I'll just take whatever scraps I can in the meantime".  

David is just making a complete fool of himself.  In diary room the past week screaming how he has to win comps and will be the comeback story.  Next comp up and he takes $10K on the very first run WHILE HE IS ON THE BLOCK FOR EVICTION.   And then is all proud of himself for making that decision.  Moron.

It's basically him saying "I know I'm not even coming remotely close to winning this season, so I'll just take whatever scraps I can in the meantime".  
Yeah, that was baffling last night.  Maybe $10k is life changing for him?   He needs to start playing the " there's no way I can win this game"  card.   Maybe he can downplay himself so much people will keep him in as a target?   He definitely is not going to win.  

Tonight could be wild.  For the sake of the game I hope Kevin goes home, then David wins the first....then Dani wins the next.  I haven't put much thought into the scenarios, but that seems like it would even things out the best?   

Still no mention of a juror returning.  Isn't that something they typically do?  

Him being a hypocrite like that is dumb.  But 2 months from now when he watches this season, he'll be happy he took the $10K.  He had no shot to win. 

That was a bit of a let down.  Not enough of a shake up.   I don't think he belongs there, but I was rooting so hard for David last night to win that HOH.   Took some balls for Tyler to put up Dani and Nicole.  Thats was about the only drama of the night.  

Christmas is awful.  Thats all. 

I always thought all stars would be a great idea, but I think a regular season would be just as good.  

That was a bit of a let down.  Not enough of a shake up.   I don't think he belongs there, but I was rooting so hard for David last night to win that HOH.   Took some balls for Tyler to put up Dani and Nicole.  Thats was about the only drama of the night.  

Christmas is awful.  Thats all. 

I always thought all stars would be a great idea, but I think a regular season would be just as good.  
yea this is all stars, i expected people to shake things up.  How do you leave Nicole in the house?  Why wouldnt you drag david and use him as a vote?  smdh. 

This is why i feel the other country BBs are better.  UK for example will purposefully shake things up to force drama. 

yea this is all stars, i expected people to shake things up.  How do you leave Nicole in the house?  Why wouldnt you drag david and use him as a vote?  smdh. 

This is why i feel the other country BBs are better.  UK for example will purposefully shake things up to force drama. 
Other then the fact Nicole won she isn't a good player. Wasn't her win because people hated Paul not because she was all that.

Other then the fact Nicole won she isn't a good player. Wasn't her win because people hated Paul not because she was all that.
pretty much.  i dont think she played a terrible game this year but it was bordering on malicious and cheating. also too much crying. 

I like the fact the best players have made it to the end. You want shakeups, then win HoHs and vetos.

Yeah, but when Ian was on the block everyone flipped out and thought this was their chance.  Now Nicole sits on the block twice and gets away?  

Nicole is likable enough to win again.  I don't think shes as bad as yall think.   It wouldn't surprise me in the least if she won again.  Shes a winner and she's skated by in All Stars while completely sucking at comps. 

I really don't get Memphis's obsession with having to get David out.  He could have back doored a pretty good player and still left a target in the house.  

So there are 6 left....a former winner and 5 people really good at comps.  

Who do you root for now?  I think Cody is the best overall player, and he should have won his season.  He seems like the all around good guy.  Think I'm for him now.  

Yeah, but when Ian was on the block everyone flipped out and thought this was their chance.  Now Nicole sits on the block twice and gets away?  

Nicole is likable enough to win again.  I don't think shes as bad as yall think.   It wouldn't surprise me in the least if she won again.  Shes a winner and she's skated by in All Stars while completely sucking at comps. 

I really don't get Memphis's obsession with having to get David out.  He could have back doored a pretty good player and still left a target in the house.  

So there are 6 left....a former winner and 5 people really good at comps.  

Who do you root for now?  I think Cody is the best overall player, and he should have won his season.  He seems like the all around good guy.  Think I'm for him now.  
Agree.  But part of this also is her pre game alliance with Cody.  Some are saying they even have agreements to share prize money.  So she/they have a big advantage. 

Agree.  But part of this also is her pre game alliance with Cody.  Some are saying they even have agreements to share prize money.  So she/they have a big advantage. 
I've heard those rumors.  Maybe I don't like Cody then, cause that was the big rumor with why he took Derrick to the end in their season.  

Pregaming might have ruined all stars.  

Next time they do something, it needs to be a battle of the first evicted in each season.  That would be fun.   People that have played the game, but haven't really gone on to be influencers or anything like that.   All Stars has just not played out like I was hoping.  

Probably hard to set uo but I think have 4 people from some of the best past Alliances in the game play together again as teams.

I've heard those rumors.  Maybe I don't like Cody then, cause that was the big rumor with why he took Derrick to the end in their season.  

Pregaming might have ruined all stars.  

Next time they do something, it needs to be a battle of the first evicted in each season.  That would be fun.   People that have played the game, but haven't really gone on to be influencers or anything like that.   All Stars has just not played out like I was hoping.  
If you look back at past winners, there is a pattern of staying out of the fray and not being bold (avoid 'blood on your hands').  So anyone really trying to win is going to avoid confrontation.  This was Ian's explicit strategy in fact.   Almost by definition, All Stars makes for a boring season.   

Now that Dani is out, I can enjoy this season again.  I don't have a favorite; I just didn't want her to win. 

If you look back at past winners, there is a pattern of staying out of the fray and not being bold (avoid 'blood on your hands').  So anyone really trying to win is going to avoid confrontation.  This was Ian's explicit strategy in fact.   Almost by definition, All Stars makes for a boring season.   

Now that Dani is out, I can enjoy this season again.  I don't have a favorite; I just didn't want her to win. 
Dani was annoying but at least she kept things interesting.  I feel like things may get boring now.  i dont really have a favorite either.  I just dont want memphis or nicole to win at this point. 

Users who are viewing this thread