What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Big Brother Thread*** No Spoilers Starts 7/6 (1 Viewer)

So as you probably know, starting this week, the Sunday broadcast was moved to Mondays. Well now the patriots – chiefs game is scheduled to air on CBS Monday. No idea when they plan to air big brother?

So as you probably know, starting this week, the Sunday broadcast was moved to Mondays. Well now the patriots – chiefs game is scheduled to air on CBS Monday. No idea when they plan to air big brother?
My dvr doesn’t even show it until Wednesday.  Odd.  I have seen occasions when it airs on another cbs network.

I've hung in week after week but this season has really sucked.  It's like color by numbers every week.
Agree. For a group that preaches great game play and big moves, none of them have done any of it. All they did was get a large group together and made the easy move each week. 

Don't get me wrong, it worked, but it's been horrible to watch. 

Agree. For a group that preaches great game play and big moves, none of them have done any of it. All they did was get a large group together and made the easy move each week. 

Don't get me wrong, it worked, but it's been horrible to watch. 
Thats the issue. They actually did what alliances never pull off and its boring. 

Sadly, I like Enzo the most but he's done nothing to deserver the win.

Thats the issue. They actually did what alliances never pull off and its boring. 

Sadly, I like Enzo the most but he's done nothing to deserver the win.
I don’t get Enzo game play as he is replicating what he did previous season.  Basically makes a bro alliance and sits behind him all season and not winning anything.  Others should realize that they have no chance against Memphis or Cody.

While it is a little boring, I'm still appreciative of the producers not interjecting some mystical powers that would tilt the game towards 1 or 2 players that 'they' want to keep safe.  

Its been boring.  I still enjoy it as its pretty much a summer tradition at our house.  

I think the game has been figured out.  Not that that is some earth shattering news, but they almost need to go out and find 16 people that have never heard of BB next year.  That would be better than all stars.  

Its been boring.  I still enjoy it as its pretty much a summer tradition at our house.  

I think the game has been figured out.  Not that that is some earth shattering news, but they almost need to go out and find 16 people that have never heard of BB next year.  That would be better than all stars.  
Me too.  I am so tired of seeing the same people play these games.  Go back to the original sauce, no gimmicks, new people...

I don’t get Enzo game play as he is replicating what he did previous season.  Basically makes a bro alliance and sits behind him all season and not winning anything.  Others should realize that they have no chance against Memphis or Cody.
Bingo.  I mean Cody hasn't even been nominated.  I haven't been pulling for him, I've in fact been hoping someone would try and take him out.  But if they are all stupid enough to let him sail along and he keeps them snowed then he deserves the win.  That first HOH was so powerful.  It got everyone coming to him to form that power base and he has never relinquished control.

Bingo.  I mean Cody hasn't even been nominated.  I haven't been pulling for him, I've in fact been hoping someone would try and take him out.  But if they are all stupid enough to let him sail along and he keeps them snowed then he deserves the win.  That first HOH was so powerful.  It got everyone coming to him to form that power base and he has never relinquished control.
Yeah it seems people are not playing to win but make final 2-3 

Based on what CBS shows us, I think Enzo is playing a very strong game, minus comp wins.  He's controlling the house with Cody and nobody has a clue.  He was in a really tough spot too with that one eviction vote and his decision hasn't come back to haunt him.  The problem he has with his endgame will be whether Cody takes him to the final over Nicole or if Cody takes the layup win versus Nicole, assuming that's the final 3.

Last edited by a moderator:
Based on what CBS shows us, I think Enzo is playing a very strong game, minus comp wins.  He's controlling the house with Cody and nobody has a clue.  He was in a really tough spot too with that one eviction vote and his decision hasn't come back to haunt him.  The problem he has with his endgame will be whether Cody takes him to the final over Nicole or if Cody takes the layup win, assuming that's the final 3.
I think the obvious question is, is he playing a good game or did he just hitch his wagon to the right people? He doesnt really come up with many ideas, just seems to agree with everyone. 

Based on what CBS shows us, I think Enzo is playing a very strong game, minus comp wins.  He's controlling the house with Cody and nobody has a clue.  He was in a really tough spot too with that one eviction vote and his decision hasn't come back to haunt him.  The problem he has with his endgame will be whether Cody takes him to the final over Nicole or if Cody takes the layup win, assuming that's the final 3.
I get the sense that nobody in this group of jurors want a 2-time winner before many of them even got their first win.   With that, Cody would likely beat Nicole handily as well.

If these guys were smart they'd oust Cody right now while they can.  If Nicole wants to make a play to win it would be to blindside Cody here....the one that everyone sees is the front runner at this point.

I get the sense that nobody in this group of jurors want a 2-time winner before many of them even got their first win.   With that, Cody would likely beat Nicole handily as well.

If these guys were smart they'd oust Cody right now while they can.  If Nicole wants to make a play to win it would be to blindside Cody here....the one that everyone sees is the front runner at this point.
I agree.  Memphis is not liked in jury house.  I do not beleive Christmas is like much either.  I'd go for it and either backdoor Cody or Enzo.  Both are liked by all....

I think the obvious question is, is he playing a good game or did he just hitch his wagon to the right people? He doesnt really come up with many ideas, just seems to agree with everyone. 
And does he have the ability to relay that message to the jury

Cjw_55106 said:
I think he's playing an excellent social game, maintaining trust of everyone. His maneuver to upend Tyler/Christmas re: the Nicole vote was diabolical, although Tyler comments about Enzo being uncommitted on that vote defied the show edit, so who knows. I do think Enzo deserves significant credit navigating an all star cast like he has, never winding up in the line of fire.

The way Cody was forced to make small talk with Christmas about her Tina Turner dance back in grade school is exactly why I'd be terrible at this game.   After about 3 days, this is how I'd probably communicate with everyone I didn't like in the house.  

ETA: check that, I wouldn't even do what Cody did.  "Did you ever participate in talent shows in grade school?".   Me:   Nope.   (get up and walk away)

Cody and Nicole came off a little butt hurt Monday night.  If the goal was to eliminate Xmas and not let her win HOH, then the goal was met.  They were essentially acting like the goal was to eliminate Xmas and have Enzo throw the HOH to Cody.  Either way, the veto holds all the power this week.  Maybe I'm looking at this wrong...

Cody and Nicole came off a little butt hurt Monday night.  If the goal was to eliminate Xmas and not let her win HOH, then the goal was met.  They were essentially acting like the goal was to eliminate Xmas and have Enzo throw the HOH to Cody.  Either way, the veto holds all the power this week.  Maybe I'm looking at this wrong...
Yeah, Enzo actually played it right.  At this point it has to be all players for themselves...especially someone like Enzo who has no resume really other than pairing up with Cody.   I can't believe they are not all figuring out a way to get rid of Cody.    If he's in the final, he wins easily.  It seems like they all realize this but are really not taking action against it.

ETA:  The HOH (Enzo) obviously is safe, but ultimately whoever wins the Veto gets to the final 3 and is the one who gets to choose who goes along as the 3rd.   Lots of power with the Veto, but Enzo is in final 3 regardless.

Cody wins.  They had to get him out this week, and both Enzo and Nicole taking him.
Why in the world would they take Cody though?  They both have voiced they know he’d win, so it’s not some brainwash thing going on. Makes zero sense to me. 

These guys are supposed to be All-Stars.  If one of them takes Cody they should automatically be disqualified.

I, actually, think Nicole might take Enzo.  Enzo, though, seems to be all-in with Cody.  Which is reason enough not to vote for him.

I will say I'm glad Christmas held it together this week.  I thought for sure she was going to cry at some point.     :rolleyes:

Why in the world would they take Cody though?  They both have voices they know he’d win, so it’s not some brainwash thing going on. Makes zero sense to me. 
I could see both taking him.  They may feel it’s all stars so they need to go to the end with the best and not take the easy route.

indo think Cody wins if he’s at the end between Enzo and Nicole that could go either way imo.  Nicole made it there and won previously but the house isn’t fond of her.  Enzo is liked by everyone but Nicole may say Cody dragged him there.

I could see both taking him.  They may feel it’s all stars so they need to go to the end with the best and not take the easy route.

indo think Cody wins if he’s at the end between Enzo and Nicole that could go either way imo.  Nicole made it there and won previously but the house isn’t fond of her.  Enzo is liked by everyone but Nicole may say Cody dragged him there.
My stance on Nicole is that a group of All-Stars won't want to create a 2-time winner before all but one of them haven't even won one.  Not much would need to sway opinion to Cody, and that right there should do it easily (not to mention Cody played a much better game than Nicole anyways).

This has been a boring season all the way to the end.  One side of the house was far better than the other.  Although, there never really was any "other" side of the house.  The good players teamed up, the bad players couldn't win an HOH, even when someone not in the 6 alliance won, they still went after targets for the 6 and let themselves get picked off because that is what the "house" wanted.  Final three too spineless to take shots at each other.  It's worked for them, but it's boring.  

How about that luxury comp?  Worst time filler ever?  

This has been a boring season all the way to the end.  One side of the house was far better than the other.  Although, there never really was any "other" side of the house.  The good players teamed up, the bad players couldn't win an HOH, even when someone not in the 6 alliance won, they still went after targets for the 6 and let themselves get picked off because that is what the "house" wanted.  Final three too spineless to take shots at each other.  It's worked for them, but it's boring.  

How about that luxury comp?  Worst time filler ever?  
That luxury comp was so stupid. 

Any one of these finalists could have turned on Cody in the last couple of weeks, but that would be too exciting.  I think he deserves to win, which means he probably won't. 

I'm guessing Christmas goes home tonight.  Cody or Nicole wins next HOH.  Cody takes Enzo and beats him or if Nicole wins, she takes Enzo most likely and probably beats him.  An Enzo-Nicole final two is the only scenario where I'm not 100% who wins.  

Cody gave Derrick his win, I have no problem if Cody wins the same way.
That still irks me a bit from BB16.  Cody deserves to win this year.  

Didn't Nicole win the same comp they played last night in a previous season?  

There are so many rumors about pregaming this season.  There's going to be some real butthurt if Nicole pulls it off an takes Enzo.  Who gets Cody's vote if hes a juror?  

Sorry, the only chance Nicole and Enzo have is to win and take each other to the final 2.  Ride or die final 2's or not.  Taking Cody guarantees coming in 2nd for both of them, and it would be nearly unanimous.  So actually the pressure is all on Cody.  He has to win this, or he finishes 3rd.  He must beat Enzo, then he has to beat Nicole. If not he should be headed to jury if the others are smart.  Wouldn't be the first time the absolute best player loses.

If she wins with the "I did what I had to do then turned it on at the end" argument I'll be completely floored.  Enzo and Cody should both steamroll her in the final vote.

Her edit the last few weeks has been a little bizarre also, not that it has anything to do with the end result this season.

If she wins with the "I did what I had to do then turned it on at the end" argument I'll be completely floored.  Enzo and Cody should both steamroll her in the final vote.

Her edit the last few weeks has been a little bizarre also, not that it has anything to do with the end result this season.
Not mention all of these All-Stars won't want to award someone a 2nd win before they even got their first.  And you know FOR SURE Ian isn't going to give that to Nicole...he's an automatic vote for Cody or Enzo.

My expectations for tonight: 

- one of the comps coming down to luck

- a few bitter jury votes

- a whole lot of filler and then try to cram in stuff in the last 2 minutes

For predictions, I'm going with Cody over Enzo to win it and Tyler for America's Choice. 

My expectations for tonight: 

- one of the comps coming down to luck

- a few bitter jury votes

- a whole lot of filler and then try to cram in stuff in the last 2 minutes

For predictions, I'm going with Cody over Enzo to win it and Tyler for America's Choice. 
They never really as the hard hitting questions to either the first ones evicted or the jury.  They need more discussion on the inhouse game play.  There will be bitter jury votes, but since this is all stars there shouldn't be as they all know how the game is played.

I don't see Tyler as america's choice.  I think Janelle or Ian.

i dont see anyone beating cody if hes brought to the end.  If Enzo and Nicole go then Enzo wins.  I think Day gets Americas Choice.

Users who are viewing this thread