What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Big Brother Thread*** No Spoilers Starts 7/6 (2 Viewers)

I don’t  think Nicole was really taking Cody to final.  She lost then decided to play her nice girl charm.  She even said she wasn’t sure during episode which means she knew she had no shot against Cody.  

I didn't care for the way the women conducted themselves all year. My wife and daughter agree. Right until the bitter end. 

Nicole would have been foolish to take Cody. 

What an epic meltdown from Meow Meow. I had to mute it. I can only hear "yo" so many times. 

Enzo BRO c'mon!  Like this guy alot, but man did he melt down for pretty much 2 hours. 

He pretty much had no shot against Cody, but he also did not nearly present his case as well as he could have, not really surprised at this I guess.  Without going into it too much, I think he didn't play up his partnership with Cody enough, how they benefited from each other, Cody isn't sitting there without him, etc.  Really glad he got the $50k, I think he deserved it.  

I don't believe Nicole.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was happy with the result.  I think Cody knew Enzo wouldn’t be able to present a case against him.  There may have been a small one there but he wasn’t that guy.  Plus i heard that he didn’t practice at all.  Cody and Nicole had been practicing for like the entire week and even longer.  

im happy Enzo got second he was one of my favorites on the show.  He truly was never ever even close to the block.  Until the end of course.  Think he could have won if he made a move to cut Cody but he’s loyal and never would have done it.  Good guy though.  

In one of the red carpet interviews Nicole basically said Cody wasn’t invited to the wedding.  😂😂😂😂. She’s the worst.  

part of me wonders if they had a deal made before they got in the house and he broke it.  Or a deal to split the money if they both made final 2.  🤔

all in all pretty boring season unfortunately.  The feeds made it a little better.  

Enzo BRO c'mon!  Like this guy alot, but man did he melt down for pretty much 2 hours. 

He pretty much had no shot against Cody, but he also did not nearly present his case as well as he could have, not really surprised at this I guess.  Without going into it too much, I think he didn't play up his partnership with Cody enough, how they benefited from each other, Cody isn't sitting there without him, etc.  Really glad he got the $50k, I think he deserved it.  

I don't believe Nicole.
You weren't swayed by "I rode his coattails to the end, bro"? 

It was a little boring season, but I'm actually fine with it.  No faux outrage because of how someone likes their coffee. No stupid twist to favor someone.   It was a relatively pure season for better or for worse. 

Good for Cody - well deserved.   Nicole got what she deserved too - she gave out plenty of lies and backstabbing to others, so she shouldn't have been surprised when it happened to her. 

Tyler had pointed out to Enzo a few weeks ago that there's no way he could beat Cody, but then again, I'm not sure if Enzo had much of a case against Nicole, Christmas or Tyler either. 

I don't believe Nicole.
how do you figure?

I've watched them all and this was by far the most dominant performance by any player in the game.  He won all the comps, had a strong social game, had multiple alliances and he was a target for a lot of people who couldn't even get him on the block, even on a triple eviction night.  Dr. Will and Dan Geisling made strong comebacks and you have to put them up there, but in an all-star season to control the game from start to finish was incredible.  He was so dominant that the only credible defense for Enzo or Nicole is that Nicole was a former winner and had a target on her back from day 1.  I think Nicole would have taken Enzo and won, but it would have been a hollow victory.

I've watched them all and this was by far the most dominant performance by any player in the game.  He won all the comps, had a strong social game, had multiple alliances and he was a target for a lot of people who couldn't even get him on the block, even on a triple eviction night.  Dr. Will and Dan Geisling made strong comebacks and you have to put them up there, but in an all-star season to control the game from start to finish was incredible.  He was so dominant that the only credible defense for Enzo or Nicole is that Nicole was a former winner and had a target on her back from day 1.  I think Nicole would have taken Enzo and won, but it would have been a hollow victory.
Cody nailed it in his speech, he truly did evolve.  Dude never sniffed the block and came out playing hard.  

I feel like the younger players had a little more advantage from the get go just because they outnumbers the older ones.  Maybe Memphis and Cody aligning changed the game early?  If Memphis had gone with Janelle I think it would have played out differently.  Her and Kaysar were the only ones that thought about getting Cody out and they never really had a chance.  

The drama of Nicole being left out salvaged a little bit of the season...but just a little.  I really though Cody would have taken her...he would have still won though.  

how do you figure?
I'm saying he should/could have crafted it that way.  It's not that far off from truth, they were real close.  They both had relationships throughout the house that benefited each other.  Enzo gave Cody alot of useful information and vice versa.  Would the game have changed if Cody didn't know about Memphis' Wiseguy plan?  Not sure, but that's the stuff Enzo needed to convey to the group.  Cody mentioned how others were feeding him info as well, and that's true, but I think Cody smartly didn't want to build Enzo's case for Enzo so he didn't really mention him much.  Enzo should have played it up...not that he was the mastermind, but that he was more than a cheap sidekick.  He started to do better towards the end of the night, but his first few answers helped Cody more than himself.  Like I said, in the end it probably didn't matter.  But Enzo didn't give himself enough credit or try to really craft anything up to really go for it.

I'm saying he should/could have crafted it that way.  It's not that far off from truth, they were real close.  They both had relationships throughout the house that benefited each other.  Enzo gave Cody alot of useful information and vice versa.  Would the game have changed if Cody didn't know about Memphis' Wiseguy plan?  Not sure, but that's the stuff Enzo needed to convey to the group.  Cody mentioned how others were feeding him info as well, and that's true, but I think Cody smartly didn't want to build Enzo's case for Enzo so he didn't really mention him much.  Enzo should have played it up...not that he was the mastermind, but that he was more than a cheap sidekick.  He started to do better towards the end of the night, but his first few answers helped Cody more than himself.  Like I said, in the end it probably didn't matter.  But Enzo didn't give himself enough credit or try to really craft anything up to really go for it.
yea i agree.  If Enzo was an attorney he could have made a case for him winning.  Still would be a long shot but certain things were there.  Like i think he could claim that he was Codys social game.  And that he fell back to use Cody as his shield which he tried to say but it kept coming out poorly.  either way Cody was the right person to win this season. I actually thought if it was Ezno vs Nicole Enzo might win but after hearing him im not so sure.  would have been close i suspect though. 

yea i agree.  If Enzo was an attorney he could have made a case for him winning.  Still would be a long shot but certain things were there.  Like i think he could claim that he was Codys social game.  And that he fell back to use Cody as his shield which he tried to say but it kept coming out poorly.  either way Cody was the right person to win this season. I actually thought if it was Ezno vs Nicole Enzo might win but after hearing him im not so sure.  would have been close i suspect though. 
I thought he was very close to a lock if it was them and felt the same way after last night.  I still think he would have taken it, but close like you say.

4 teams of 4 players for the first 4 weeks

Lots of gambling style deals and offers will be in play this season

Frenchie seems to be playing way way to hard for week 1

good start!

4 teams of 4 players for the first 4 weeks

Lots of gambling style deals and offers will be in play this season

Frenchie seems to be playing way way to hard for week 1

good start!
I've decided not to pick someone right off the bat this season.  I want to see the dynamics first. 

Looks to be an interesting cast.  We will see.

Not sure if anybody here is watching the live feeds... without giving any spoilers.... they just did noms and frenchie is indeed in the running for worst HOH reign ever

I was a Frenchie fan episode 1.

Episode 2 I watched Frenchie execute the worst HOH week in the history of the show.

Promised all the girls that no girl would go up.  Tell the world your targets and watch them get safe.  Panic.  Target the girl.  :lol:

Maybe the mom doesn't hate him at this point?

I was a Frenchie fan episode 1.

Episode 2 I watched Frenchie execute the worst HOH week in the history of the show.

Promised all the girls that no girl would go up.  Tell the world your targets and watch them get safe.  Panic.

Maybe the mom doesn't hate him at this point?
Not gonna spoil anything but on the feeds apparently he was completely off the hook and is potentially bi-polar.  

Chris B. said:
Why? I passed on last summers all-star season cuz I hated almost all the houseguests, but I'm in for a fresh batch of players.
Total time suck.  Too much other things to watch.

Mile High said:
I would go with tradition. Last few seasons it seems the players worked out a system where everyone goes once before anyone goes twice. Maybe this year will be different. 
Im sure it will change at some point, but for now, the last place team is on the slop. No way to really manipulate that. I dont see anyone intentionally taking last. 

After two episodes

Frenchie: Wont last long

Britini: I can see her bugging me the most. I dont doubt she's on the autism spectrum like she said, but she seems to be pretty far down on it to me. If she didnt say it, I dont think anyone would suspect it. 

Travis: Wanted everyone to think he was just a surf bum. Got his wish, then his ego wouldnt allow it. 🤣

Kyland: Seems pretty likeable, hope he doesnt go home first

37% of the cast is black...which is no accident. 

Britini: I can see her bugging me the most. I dont doubt she's on the autism spectrum like she said, but she seems to be pretty far down on it to me. If she didnt say it, I dont think anyone would suspect it. 
She is soo damn annoying, I can hardly stand watching her.   

She is soo damn annoying, I can hardly stand watching her.   
Agree.

Also not a fan of the "I'm so hot..." blond who won her heat in the first competition and proclaimed herself a "comp beast". Somebody is a little high on themselves.

Frenchie is officially the worst player in BB history, historically bad. 
he is bad.  I think hes mentally ill.  :shrug:

Twitter is reacting to the "white boys with abs" always get voted out first comment.  I thought that was hilarious.  Isnt it usually the old person who goes first? 

Yeah, that was a 2 week master class on how to suck at BB. After the initial introductions, Frenchie was going to be near the top of my list to root for too.

Users who are viewing this thread