What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Big Brother Thread*** No Spoilers Starts 7/6 (1 Viewer)

She can halt the eviction ceremony once during the next four (including last night, which she did not use even though she was OTB) essentially saving both noms.  So, once her beau is back in the house, she will be able to protect him.
once she halts it, does that mean noone is evicted?  or will two more people go up on the block?

I think the eviction ceremony/voting is cancelled, and they compete for a new HOH as if the previous week didn't happen. Not 100% :shrug:
Thats really powerful now that i think about it.    So what do you do?  I think id tell folks i have it and say that if they want to put me up they are wasting their HOH.  Do it like 5 mins before noms to so they cant plot. 

Thats really powerful now that i think about it.    So what do you do?  I think id tell folks i have it and say that if they want to put me up they are wasting their HOH.  Do it like 5 mins before noms to so they cant plot. 
I'm shocked no one has "made up" a power yet.  "Hey, don't tell anyone, but I got the last temptation and it's really good...if I get put on the block the HOH and I switch spots, they go on the block and I'm the new HOH....pretty awesome, huh?"

I'm shocked no one has "made up" a power yet.  "Hey, don't tell anyone, but I got the last temptation and it's really good...if I get put on the block the HOH and I switch spots, they go on the block and I'm the new HOH....pretty awesome, huh?"
About 80% of this house would fall for it. 

I believe this is accurate. They cast some of the dumbest people in the country for this show.
I agree, to a point. But, how many people want to go on this show? (and how many can walk away from their job for 3 months)  Even if you have a family that supports it, you probably have a no job, or no career. 

Then when you get in the house, you have a dozen people that are lying and saying they're your allies. Next thing you know you're on the block. Psychologically, it has to wear on a person. 

I agree, to a point. But, how many people want to go on this show? (and how many can walk away from their job for 3 months)  Even if you have a family that supports it, you probably have a no job, or no career. 

Then when you get in the house, you have a dozen people that are lying and saying they're your allies. Next thing you know you're on the block. Psychologically, it has to wear on a person. 
there are ALOT of people trying to get into the entertainment biz.  All of them would kill to be on any reality show. 

whats the motivation if they pick someone slightly on the outs in the house for them not to throw it and make a deal if they think they will lose?

I like the strategy aspect of it, so I considered doing it one year.  Even talked through the process of how unpaid leave would work with my employer.  But my wife said to me "think of the very worst thing that you've ever done or been part of....the most embarrassing intensely guarded secret you have.....are you ready to have every negative aspect of your life possibly exposed to the world?  If you are, then do the show....otherwise, think twice."

I wish they wouldnt have allowed the other guests to see the comp.
Why is that?.. so they might wonder if Paul threw it or cut a deal with Cody?

I was glad the house didn't know who the competitor was before they voted their house competitor.

However, it's obvious they collectively decided it was Paul before voting - I wish they had had to vote without being able to consult with each other.

Cody was a marine correct? Could you embarrass marines any more than he has. Julie interviews him before the comp, and he says "ooh I just want to see jess, ooh I will do whatever she says. PATHETIC. And jess says, I just want my boyfriend back. makes me want to vomit. Do they realize it's a game for half a million. Please get these 2 brain dead idiots out of the house. Cody is easily the biggest ##### in the history of the show, and it's not close.

Cody was a marine correct? Could you embarrass marines any more than he has. Julie interviews him before the comp, and he says "ooh I just want to see jess, ooh I will do whatever she says. PATHETIC. And jess says, I just want my boyfriend back. makes me want to vomit. Do they realize it's a game for half a million. Please get these 2 brain dead idiots out of the house. Cody is easily the biggest ##### in the history of the show, and it's not close.
He should absolutely do whatever she says because he's awful at the game.* She managed to play the "I'm not a threat" card and parlayed her way out of the house's cross hairs. That's a tougher play for Cody because he's legitimately awesome at competitions.

But he has what amounts to 3 weeks of safety because production gave his girlfriend some power. There's no way she won that vote. She'd been given basically no positive coverage on the show. I could buy that the voters just wanted to throw a wrench into the season, but that's not really how these votes traditionally play out. It's not how they played out in the prior votes this season.

*He's not really that awful, he's just a #####. Getting Paul out was sensible, but not when you've aligned with him. It was a move that would have worked out better much later in the game, but it was too fast. That's a mistake that gets made every season, though. And it would have been fine if Cody knew how to talk to people or the producers hadn't given Paul immunity. 

He should absolutely do whatever she says because he's awful at the game.* She managed to play the "I'm not a threat" card and parlayed her way out of the house's cross hairs. That's a tougher play for Cody because he's legitimately awesome at competitions.

But he has what amounts to 3 weeks of safety because production gave his girlfriend some power. There's no way she won that vote. She'd been given basically no positive coverage on the show. I could buy that the voters just wanted to throw a wrench into the season, but that's not really how these votes traditionally play out. It's not how they played out in the prior votes this season.

*He's not really that awful, he's just a #####. Getting Paul out was sensible, but not when you've aligned with him. It was a move that would have worked out better much later in the game, but it was too fast. That's a mistake that gets made every season, though. And it would have been fine if Cody knew how to talk to people or the producers hadn't given Paul immunity. 
I was shocked she won as well.  She and Cody have been nothing but classless in their defeat.  Bullying, yelling, whining and moping their way around the house.  How the eff did America vote for her?  Other than her looks, she has not been likeable in any way.  

How in the hell did this show make me feel sorry for Jess/Cody

i hate Josh more than any Big Brother player ever.  He's the worst.

Yeah there is NO way Jessica won that temptation. I won't be watching long if these 2 @#@#@ are still in it. If I hear jess say my boyfriend one more time, i'm going to puke. What is she, 12 years old. Are they going steady too? Weirdos

There are several groups out there that hate Paul so bad that they will do anything they can to try and sabotage his game. This past week was to vote over and over to have Jessica get the temptation.

There are several groups out there that hate Paul so bad that they will do anything they can to try and sabotage his game. This past week was to vote over and over to have Jessica get the temptation.
still do not see it, I would be willing to bet Kevin had twice as many votes as Jessica. Kevin will win Americas player or favorite (whatever its called) on the finale imo, guys social game is awesome.

still do not see it, I would be willing to bet Kevin had twice as many votes as Jessica. Kevin will win Americas player or favorite (whatever its called) on the finale imo, guys social game is awesome.
big difference between live feeds and CBS only.  Kevin seems like only a side note on CBS only.

I support Jessica winning because the chances of her walking around the house naked go up every week she's around.
Apparently on After Dark or something, while they were in the bedroom, she told Cody "If you want me naked you better stop burping and farting"

i hate Josh more than any Big Brother player ever.  He's the worst.
This.  It's almost like I want to boycott the show until this loser is out of the house.  Most annoying EVER.  Delusions of grandeur to boot.  Fortunately, it's about 99% that he's gone this week.  

you guys really think it is thst fixed? how many people actually call and vote? i remember having money on that Sanjaya kid on American Idol and those underground movements can be pretty strong.

and if not Jess then who would get votes? the way it goes, seems to make sense to not give to Kevin right now. Wait until he may be on the block then vote for him

you guys really think it is thst fixed? how many people actually call and vote? i remember having money on that Sanjaya kid on American Idol and those underground movements can be pretty strong.

and if not Jess then who would get votes? the way it goes, seems to make sense to not give to Kevin right now. Wait until he may be on the block then vote for him
That was supposedly the last temptation.

If somehow we knew it wasn't fixed, I'd have said Jess would be in the top 3 of votes for the last temp.

Although she doesn't vote, this describes my wife - she doesn't like Paul and was happy Jen got the temptation and HOH.  

While Cody does seem like a huge tool I think he got screwed during his HOH week.  I say keep Jen, get rid of Cody and the big baby and go from there.

dino259 said:
mozzy84 said:
big difference between live feeds and CBS only.  Kevin seems like only a side note on CBS only.
I saw a live feed the other night for the first time this season, and the biggest thing I took from it was that CBS needs to give Kevin more camera time. 

mozzy84 said:
I have a buddy, who also doesn't really watch the feeds I don't think, who described Kevin like he's someone who went out for coffee and just accidentally walked onto the BB set. Basically, like if Seinfeld was still airing and they sent Kramer into a reality show. Sort of like Donny, I bet he starts getting more airtime as the season goes on.

Also, Raven is smoking hot and seems fine on the CBS show, but anything else I've seen of her makes her seem awful. There's a clip of her going around called "Raven clears the hot tub" where she's annoying and everyone ends up leaving.

So....evidently Matt received hand action from Raven last night.  He then cleaned himself off in the kitchen with one of the towels and then used the same towel to clean some dishes.

So....evidently Matt received hand action from Raven last night.  He then cleaned himself off in the kitchen with one of the towels and then used the same towel to clean some dishes.
He should have used that Texas shirt he always wears. I think that's the only one he packed.

Users who are viewing this thread