What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

{DYNASTY TRADE} J. Mathews + 18 1st (early) for K. Allen (1 Viewer)

evanhp

Footballguy
12 team • Non-PPR • IDP • 40man Rosters • 1QB-2RB-2WR-1TE-4FLEX-K-3DL-3LB-3DB

Thoughts? The 18 1st is from the 11th place team and he doesn't look to be improving much.This guy also offered the 18 1st straight up for D. Thomas and I said no.He is trying to find a starting WR and shopping the pick. Help me get the best deal!

His picks:

Two 18 1sts (earlyish), 2.03, 3.02, 3.03, 3.11

He also has J. Crowder that I could counter with. Crowder > Mathews?My Team:

My picks: 1.1, 1.7, 2.6, 4.2WRs: Julio, Evans, Watkins, ARob, K.Allen, DThomas, JHunter

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess how greedy do you want to be?  You are loaded and assuming he doesn't have much to make him better you are getting an early first for Allen.  I probably would have done the DT deal.  I would probably take this deal as well.  I would prefer Crowder to Matthews.  

With your WR stable I would have easily done the initial deal for DT.  I also would prefer Crowder over Mathews with how the off seasons have hit both teams.  Crowder appears to be getting an increased workload.     

The DT deal can still be on the table, but he was my 2nd best WR last yr (before I traded for Julio)

If those upside guys dont pan out, DT would be huge for me.

I am trying to squeeze as much value out of the trade as possible.

So im hoping he will throw in more for DT than initially offered.

Users who are viewing this thread