What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Brees/Watkins/Dixon for 1.03/Glennon/Garoppolo/Bryant+ (1 Viewer)

How much more should I ask for? I was honestly thinking: Brees/Watkins/Dixon for 1.03/Garoppolo/Glennon/Martavis Bryant/2.03/2018 1st (mid)

Is that outlandish? I'm trying to get younger, and there is a lot of risk in the players I'm asking for

My roster (2 QB, PPR):

QB: Roethlisberger, Brees, Wentz, Savage

WR: Hopkins, Watkins, Locket, Ginn Jr., Inman, T. Austin, Wheaton, Inman

RB: L. Murray, Lacy, Peterson, J. Charles, Dixon, Duke Johnson

TE: Ertz, Eifert, J. Cook, Barnidge

I also have 1.01, 1.02 1.08 in this draft. I'm really trying to load up so I can turn over a load of trash that I didn't list in my roster above.

Depending on what the other team looks like I would accept that as quick as I could to get Brees and Watkins.  Obviously if the other team is in a rebuild mode and not close to competing then it is a little less enticing.  But if I am ready to content I would take that offer as quick as I could. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope that I correctly understand your question, but I would make that deal.  Those high picks would help to restock you roster.

How much more does Brees have in the tank?

Is Watkins healthy?

I thinking you are asking for too much.  Brees is nice for a contender but how much do you really expect someone to give up for a 38 year old QB?  I would say his value is less than a round 1 pick.  Dixon hasn't established himself and already is serving a suspension.  I don't see him as being a hot item at this point either.  The only real asset you are trading is Watkins and I guess I feel his value is at about that 1.03 pick.  That means for Brees and Dixon you want back Garoppolo, Glennon, Bryant, a 2nd and a 2018 first.  That would be an insta reject for me.

Users who are viewing this thread