What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade Value Rquested (1 Viewer)

football fan

Footballguy
12 Team dynasty PPR (TE enhanced scoring rules), starting lineups are pretty flexible: 1 QB, 1 or 2 RBs and can start up to 2 TEs and / or 4 WRs (five offensive skill starters other than QB).

Basically, I am a contending team, but lost late in the playoffs, and I am overloaded with RBs and would like to get a little more balanced between RB and WRs. Most of the owners in this league stock up on WRs, and some are hurting at RB.

My Team:

RBs: Zeke, Melvin Gordon, Gurley, Hyde, Spencer Ware, TY Montgomery

WRs: Mike Evans, Allen Robinson, Mike Wallace, Josh Gordon

TE: Jordan Reed, Tyler Eifert, Austin Hooper, Dwayne Allen

Any suggestions on who to trade?

Also what could I get for Melvin Gordon in draft choices, and what WR could I get in a straight trade trade for Gordon?

Thanks for all help!

Probably not getting much for jGordon, maybe try for some young guys that showed a little like cam Meredith or Robbie Anderson. MGordon should be worth a pick in the top 5, but i doubt anyone is throwing in more and may not even be willing to do that. I don't think you'll get 2 1sts or anything. 

Allen going to the pats is still new news, I'd try to shop him now, maybe someone Is in love with the next patriot Te2. Maybe it's time to try to get something for ware before the draft. I would try to get some depth at wr, and assuming you have a late 1st you should be able to add a nice wr prospect. In te premium Howard and njoku and maybe even engram could go rd 1, pushing some nice guys down the list. 

It could perhaps be the time to move reed, you should get a haul and he could have a short shelf life due to either qb leaving or injury. 

Build around Evans Zeke gurley Robinson 

Sorry, I made an error, I also have Davante Adams as a WR, but I was hoping to deal some RBs (and possibly some other considerations) for a top ten WR.  Do I have the ammo to make a trade like this?

What WR should I target?

I was thinking AJ Green, but I am open to advise.

With the regime change in Jacksonville I think you already have 2 top-10 WRs in Evans and Robinson.  If I was you, and still wanted an upgrade at WR, I'd try and trade Devante Adams and Spencer Ware for a top 7 Dynasty pick and take Davis/Williams/Ross. Those WRs are a cut above everyone else this year.

Users who are viewing this thread