What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

LB Trade Shazier + 1.08 for Minter +1.06 (1 Viewer)

FredG

Footballguy
Which side of this trade would you be on?

LB Scoring Format 

Tackles 0.75 points per 0.5 tackles

Assisted Tackles 0.75 points per each

TFL 1 point per 0.5, QB Sack 1.5 pts per 0.5, Pass defended 1 point each, Interceptions 3 points each

In this format

Shazier got 161 points / 13 games (out 3 games)

Minter got 136 points / 16 games

Minter just got picked up by the Bengals and is reported as expected to be an every down starter playing the strong side in a 4-3 scheme

I would much rather be on the Shazier side of things.  His only risk is injury....albeit that has shown to be a fairly big risk.

I would much rather be on the Shazier side of things.  His only risk is injury....albeit that has shown to be a fairly big risk.
For idp, sure.

Looks like a healthy tier break for offensive rooks after 1.6 though...getting ahead of that could be quite worthwhile.

For idp, sure.

Looks like a healthy tier break for offensive rooks after 1.6 though...getting ahead of that could be quite worthwhile.
I get that but I generally don't place as much value on draft picks as most.  No matter how much hype certain guys get there are always busts and guys that come out of nowhere.  To me 2 spots (even though there is supposedly a "big drop" after pick 6) isn't that big of deal and I would much rather have Shazier so I take that side.

Users who are viewing this thread