What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Help with an Alshon for picks trade (1 Viewer)

billrob

Footballguy
I need to improve my WRs and a guy has Alshon on his block, I'd like to make a move for him involving picks only.  It's a 16 team league, full IDP, PPR.

What's possible based on the following:

I have: 1.01, 1.02, 2.01, 2.02, 3.01, 3.17 and 3.20.

He has: 1.06, 1.08, 1.10, 2.06, 2.10, 3.14.

Really don't want to move the 1.01 or 1.02 as I'm penciled in at least 1 of those RBs into my opening day lineup. 

Is 2.01 + 2.02 for Alshon about right or way off?

That trade should be way off.  To me, unless you are willing to work a trade down from 1.02 to say 1.06 or 1.08 I just don't see you having enough ammunition to get Jeffrey.  If you offered me 2.01,2.02,3.01,3.17 and 3.20 I would quietly chuckle and reject.  

Jeffery should pull a 1st rounder easy. 2.01 and 2.02 shouldn't land you a top 10 talent WR in a good situation in any league. I'm with warhogs on this one, you could offer all of your picks south of 1.02 and it still wouldn't really be close.

Probably 1.3 but if I was set at RB I wouldn't have a problem with giving up 1.1 although I would try and get a little more if the guy was RB hungry.    

I would start with 1.02 for Alshon and 1.08 and see where he stands. I doubt it works for you, but you'll know what he's thinking after that. The second rounders should not be enough to get it done...especially in a 16 team draft. 

You're not going to get a deal done without including of your 1st round picks.  Jeffery is worth at least a top 5 pick IMO.

A more fair deal is Jeffery + 1.10 for 1.02.  You're going to have to give up one of your 1st rounders to get it done.

I guess no harm in offering what you were thinking but I would still be surprised if you were able to move picks for Jeffrey without having one of those picks involving 1.01 or 1.02.

I think if you offer the two 2nd round picks and get rejected maybe 2.1,2.2 and 3.1 gets it done?  That might be a better option for you if you insist on keeping 1.1 and 1.2.

I wouldn't do a thing take your best rb d wr with your picks Jeffery is hot right now just cause he got traded ..lots of weapons in philly ..stay pat with your picks u will b better I believe 

I saw this was responded to so I'll close the loop on it.

I ended up giving the 2.01, 2.02 and Treadwell for Alshon and the 5.01.

Pretty happy.   :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread