What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

1.1 trade (1 Viewer)

Ratbone

Footballguy
Which would you take? 12 team dynasty ppr.  

Team 1 gives- 1.1, 3.3, Sterling Shephard, Jalen Richard 

Team 2 gives- 1.7, 2-2018 1sts (both probably between 5-9)

Last edited by a moderator:
Which would you take? 12 team dynasty ppr.  

1.1. 3.3 Sterling Shephard, Jalen Richard or 

1.7, 2-18 1sts (both probably between 5-9)
I am confused, is it

1.1 for 3.3 Shepard and Richard, (which is god awful and belongs in the worst dynasty trade offer thread), or 1.7 and the 2 firsts

or is it

1.1, 3.3, Shepard, Richard for 1.7 and 2, 2018 1sts? Which isn't as bad, but I wouldn't trade just the 1.1 for the 1.7 and the two mid to late 1sts

Last edited by a moderator:
I am confused, is it

1.1 for 3.3 Shepard and Richard, (which is god awful and belongs in the worst dynasty trade offer thread), or 1.7 and the 2 firsts

or is it

1.1, 3.3, Shepard, Richard for 1.7 and 2, 2018 1sts? Which isn't as bad, but I wouldn't trade just the 1.1 for the 1.7 and the two mid to late 1sts
Fixed it- thanks.  

I'm not a huge fan of Shepard or Richard. And the 3.3 has little value to me. 

1.7 (I actually have this pick) and it's a great spot. Because I think there's a solid 6 players Fournette, Cook, Davis, Williams, McCaffery and Mixon) but some will likely take Ross or Howard in the top 6. Also, you might get a kings random in a trade if the right guy falls. 

Two 1st next year is wonderful. 

It kind of depends on where I am with my roster.  If I am competing right now and have a good mix of youth and veteran studs I keep the 1.1 and take the best possible player in my eyes at the time of the draft.  If I am in a total rebuild and need a ton of pieces and won't compete this year then I would lean towards wanting the 1.7 and two 2018 first rounders.  

I want 1.1, 3.3 Shepard and Richard.  I'm not convinced Shepard's career is dead just because Marshall was brought in, he just might not pay off in immediate rewards.  Richard also has the two key components of talent and now maybe opportunity after a good rookie year.  I think the move from 1.07 to 1.01 should cost more.

Team #1 is by far better. Shepard is looking like one of the best players from last year's draft, and you get your choice of this years crop. Also I wouldn't sleep on third round picks from this year. I think you can probably swing some pretty good value down there. Jalen Richard is just an added bonus

Depends on my team makeup, but in most cases, give me the 1.1 side the deal.  I would have to be totally rebuilding to consider the other side of the deal.

I have 1.1 in my league and I wouldn't do this trade, but after watching game tape on all the top prospects this year I feel that Fournette is a step above.  If you see the top 7 as similar, you should pounce to get tons of draft capital next year.

Thanks for the responses. I own the 1.1 and offered this but he refused and said it wasn't really close. I have picks 1-5 in the draft this year so am just trying to build a long term dynasty. Thanks 

Thanks for the responses. I own the 1.1 and offered this but he refused and said it wasn't really close. I have picks 1-5 in the draft this year so am just trying to build a long term dynasty. Thanks 
If you don't love the players after the draft, like if Williams and Cook end up on bad teams, I'd consider trying to trade back the 4 and 5 and gain 2018 1sts. There's a lot of talent coming out next year.  Right now the top 6 picks are a cut above the rest this year, but landing spots could move those rankings.

Users who are viewing this thread